The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Solid (BiS) group of 3 players LF1M for the fun 4man content

ericprydz82ub17_ESO
We recently lost our healer that also has a dps and would play with us nightly. It has been hard to find another good player to fill his shoes. We are looking for someone that is an exceptional player of all classes but has a Templar healer and any dps class (stam or mag, doesn't matter). We love to do Cradle HM, Mazz HM speed runs, and vDSA.

We are:

Templar (mag/dps), DK (stam)
Templar (healer), DK (tank), Sorc (stam/mag)
NB (stam), DK (tank), Sorc (mag)

We have all the right sets minus a few maelstrom weps we are still grinding out but have a few across multiple characters. We bring all the proper buffs including double warhorns, Alkosh, Ebon, Orbs, CBP, Minor Magic Steal. We know the content and love min/maxing it to death. We have fun when we play together and don't mind helping someone out that is maybe 80% of what we need.and has the willingness to learn and react properly to constructive criticism. You should probably be 450+ CP and let's be serious here, if you aren't high CP yet after this many Xp events, you really aren't what we are looking for in the first place. We don't mind teaching some of the content and maybe some min/maxing of your class you didn't already know before. We aren't willing to teach someone from the ground up.

We just want to have fun playing the game again and have been without the solid 4th for 3+ weeks now and it is rough. We really hate pugging and it is disheartening.

Feel free to hit me up
GT: Bootleg Mix
-Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
World first HelRa Hardmode player.
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    I joined Bootlegs guild back in October. His group is extremely experienced and have taught and helped me a lot. Good group of guys!
  • Laughedgoose675
    Hell I'm in ur guild already bootleg and looking to clear some DSA. Teach me some stuff grandmaster. I'm on Alot just haven't played with y'all guys since the very beginning.
    Edited by Laughedgoose675 on March 31, 2017 2:47PM
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    @Laughedgoose675 If you have a Templar healer and another solid dps you want to run with us then I can give you a shot for sure.
  • Laughedgoose675
    Yeah I got both, just need to get one more ring of SPC, accidently destroyed it like a noob. But it's no problem to get it. I also have several dps my lowest hitting 25k dps. 600cp also
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    We can run with you tonight maybe if Livyy19 is able to finish work on time tonight. If not tonight, tomorrow for sure.
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    I think id be a good fit! id love to have a 4 man to regularly do end game content. i have a healer with all BiS sets and buffs as well as a decent dps and tank.
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    my gt is savage audacity
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    We will start doing runs today with people. I had added everyone from here and the people that sent me tells in game also.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gt tarafraka