Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild bank same items not stacking

penek
penek
Why whenever you put something to guild bank - it doesn't stack? i understand that some items can't be stacked, but not style materials or crafting reagents. It eats away bank space in no time, and its boring and annoying and time consuming taking out 5-6 stacks of x1 of some item, stacking them from inventory and putting them back. Especially when you try to do it fast, and always get message about waiting for previous something..
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the guild bank has always been this way in regards to stacking. Not sure if it will every change .....
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are not the first to request this ... it has been an issue for years.

Maybe a post in the General Help section will shake things up a bit ...
  • penek
    penek
    Balibe wrote: »
    Unfortunately the guild bank has always been this way in regards to stacking. Not sure if it will every change .....

most annoying in this - that normal bank work totally fine.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not actually always been like this; it did stack originally, back at launch, but there was an issue with this that resulted in an item duplication bug.
    Enodoc wrote: »
    There is a reason stuff doesn't stack in the guild bank. It used to, but when it did, it resulted in numerous item duplication exploits. For example, if someone was in the bank trying to deposit a stack of 10 pots onto a stack of 15 pots, and someone else withdrew the stack of 15, you occasionally ended up with 25 pots in the bank as well as 15 pots in the second player's inventory. To alleviate this, auto-stacking the guild bank was disabled, and each "stack" is counted as a separate item.
    If auto-stacking isn't possible because of this issue, then all that is needed is a Stack All button like you have in the personal bank and inventory. You'd just need to "lock" the bank for a few seconds while it processed, to avoid the duplication issue resurfacing.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    It's not actually always been like this; it did stack originally, back at launch, but there was an issue with this that resulted in an item duplication bug.
    I have played on XB1 since launch, it has always been this way on XB1. There are multiple platforms, I dont keep up on information prior to release on XB1. Sorry for the incorrect information, next time I will keep my mouth shut instead of trying to assist and let the Community Ambassador assist everyone .....