The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bartender? Custom shop homestead traders

xmaveri
xmaveri
✭✭✭
So I built a pree nice bar and grill for my house the only thing is I'm always busy with various shanagans across tamiel and can't always be home to tend bar. With that said I would enjoy a nice cold brew after a long day of grinding or exploring. Is their a way to customize the traders inventory to only include bar related items? I just never find a use for the general goods that you see from other npc traders so at least this would be fun. This would also help make housing feel a little more interactable and less like a shadow box.

Best Answer

• Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be an excellent idea, but it's not an option at the moment. :(
    Answer ✓
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does it take to get the attention of the devs in on such good ideas
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    I know... I would also like a custom text signs. Nothing crazy just like 15 characters or something. Wish they had a "ticket" system that could be submitted and reviewed..
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_MattFiror

Excellent idea if you want the attention of employees you need to use the @ and theit name
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_MattFiror

Excellent idea if you want the attention of employees you need to use the @ and theit name

The irony that your forum name is Stopnaggin, combined with this post, is quite honestly the best thing I've read all day.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.