The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Day two ..6 months later:)

Meija
Meija
I suppose to be a Sorcerer..or its my plan to become one in the future :) I look like *** with some heavy armour thingy on..i want a nice dress!! But I got a staff now thank God for that:)
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can wear any armor type you'd like. If you don't want to wear heavy armor then simply don't.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't you prefer a broom?
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Costumes can also be your friend. At early levels you have to mix and match armor out of necessity and it can make for a pretty strange looking character.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    Costumes can also be your friend. At early levels you have to mix and match armor out of necessity and it can make for a pretty strange looking character.

^THIS!

costumes and don't forget disguises save the travesty that is the armor art style in this game. Someday maybe a crafting perk will allow us to change armor appearances.
  • Meija
    Meija
    I'm lvl 7...i don't even know what I'm doing..but I am happy about the staff:)
  • Meija
    Meija
    Today I got weaponswop...I logged out thinking I need another class...
  • KingKush
    KingKush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now you have the ability to equip a second weapon which also opens up another bar of skills. I would recommend a restoration staff on the back bar for survivability/heals or another destro staff if you are using a pet build which require the skills on both bars.
    Stick with it though. I've mained a Sorc since launch and absolutely love the class. The game doesn't really begin till lvl 50 honestly. At that point youll have access to all skills and abilities to play around with a multitude of different builds, whether it be magicka or stamina.
    Don't worry too much about builds or rotation while leveling, just play around with different skills, by the time you're lvl 50 you should have a good idea of which skills are more useful than others. Just make sure you have at least 1 skill from each of the 3 class lines. That ensures each line will be leveled at about the same pace. MagSorc is currently the FOTM (flavor of the month) and they are pretty devastating in both PVE and PVP, but that was definitely not always the case.
    Xbox NA
    GT: Live Like Kure
    King Kush-MagSorc
  • Meija
    Meija
    Thanks for the cheering up...im just abit overwhelmed so many spells points stuff and things..i gonna have nightmares tonight!!
  • Merlinah123
    Collect items for making your own Read the books lying around the crafting stations.