The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quick question on [PC-NA] about getting help power leveling a toon

bryus123
bryus123
Soul Shriven
Hello all I have a lvl 3 bosmer stam nightblade and am trying to see if I can get some advice on how to get levels quick (i.e. Anyone willing to make a full suit of training gear + xp buff food + any advice about any in game mechanics) so I'm on [PC-NA] @bryusbad123 Character Andragil Camodale either hit me up in game or reply here.

(p.s. : Sorry if this is not the place to post this but I'm relatively new to the game and forums)
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Google Skyreach Catacombs if you wanna learn how to power level quickly, it is not easy though and you will likely need help.

If this is your first time playing the game, Is just recommend doing the quests and dungeons.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wear 7 pieces of trading armor and duel wield and bow are easiest to level. I would wear five medium light belt and heavy chest.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got my new Bosmer stamina nightblade past level 50. <3
    I have her using dual wield and bow. (You get the option to use both at level 15.) The fastest way to level is to do the Jester's quests so you get that double XP pie, then use the pie, and participate at a dolmen fight where there are already a lot of people. You can level real fast that way, with minimum damage to yourself.