Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric Summoning Clannfear...

Bosco916
Bosco916
✭✭✭
...damage should scale off max stamina. It does physical damage, after all.
"How DARE you betray me, Tharn!
Your suffering shall be LEGENDRY!"
--The King of Worms
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It do next to no damage anyway, its main purpose is tanking and healing, healing will be less on an stamina build but it will tank just as well.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Bosco916
    Bosco916
    ✭✭✭
    It can tank for a mag sorc, and remain doing next to no damage (as it already is). However, I propose that a bow sorc be given the option of using a high damage pet...as the mag sorc already has a high damage pet in volatile familiar (scaled to max magicka). The clannfear already does physical damage and that damage could be scaled from bow sorc stam.
    --The King of Worms
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe make his cost reasonable at least.

Personally I would love a stam morph pet, just so I could use something different.

Also, has anyone noticed if CPs actually increase set proc pets? I have a suspicion that it no longer does...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe make his cost reasonable at least.

Personally I would love a stam morph pet, just so I could use something different.

Also, has anyone noticed if CPs actually increase set proc pets? I have a suspicion that it no longer does...

I can confirm that by placing points into increasing magic damage and physical damage CP passives does not, in fact, improve the performance of the Maw of the Infernal set's Daedroth. The tooltip will state otherwise, but each of his three attacks do not output higher numbers.
  • Bosco916
    Bosco916
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing which makes my idea for a stam scaling DPs clannfear is utilization of the, at the current moment, worthless Hunt Leader set from Wrothgar. That set is the most useless set Zenimax has ever crapped out. However, my idea would make that set very VERY useful. Agreed?
    --The King of Worms
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosco916 wrote: »
    Another thing which makes my idea for a stam scaling DPs clannfear is utilization of the, at the current moment, worthless Hunt Leader set from Wrothgar. That set is the most useless set Zenimax has ever crapped out. However, my idea would make that set very VERY useful. Agreed?

I've been thinking about it a lot since I first read your idea and I gotta say it's just the bee's knees.

Right now he has a massive magicka cost, so much so that I think a mSorc would rather a much lower stamina cost. Making his heal still health based % means he won't be OP stam based (if were to keep the ability) and would give the ability to rp a more ranger type build.

Um that set.. I was lookin at it earlier and just thought "why?" the only thing I could think of was maybe WW with dire wolves in a duel to have access to a "hot" type heal and some sustain. 5 seconds is such a long cool down for such a specific trigger as well. So yes, I agree lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds