Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

We need more costumes: Knight Pack, Mage Pack, Rogue Pack

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
I love the costumes in this game and wish there were more medieval friendly ones, specifically knight armor. I would link pictures but I'm currently on my phone at work and it never works when I try (figured out how, they are posted below). Basically I'd say make a 3000 Crown pack of 3 costumes. So basically 9 costumes total but in 3 different packs, The Knight Pack, The Mage Pack and The Rogue Pack. I would like the knight pack to have 3 different costumes based off Plate Armor, like Steel Plate from Skyrim. The Mage Armor should include various types of Mage robes, maybe like a scholar based Mage robe, and arch Mage robe and a battle Mage robe with some Armor to it (maybe like a helmet with a hood pulled over like the heavy armor from the black Mage Armor mod for Skyrim). The rogue pack I would like to see more leather based armor like the Dark brotherhood armor from oblivion, the thieves guild armor from skyrim, etc. I know this is ESO and not skyrim or oblivion, I just feel that these packs could be a great way to make some money and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like this in the game. And you could even make more of these packs with different models further down the line. Just for god's sake don't go copying an already existing armor set in ESO and just turn it into a costume, that's lazy, be creative and make something cool.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
@ZOS_MattFiror

But I mean Plate armor like this:

32275-1-1361656198.jpg

stone+hammer+ba.jpg

a08bdbcf7c915947312183433c5d5ad8.jpg

And mages armor like this

mpcstar-2012-09-06-20-40-33-84-400x225.jpg

26352-5-1352374266.jpg

You know the leather armor I'm talking about haha

Maybe something like this too though

latest?cb=20121115032322

Paired with a face mask that still allows you to have your hairstyle like this

a24ed7ec390874b349b1895c83395fd9.jpg

Again those are just examples. I just want cool new costumes that are unique and support those themes
Edited by Valykc on March 24, 2017 11:30AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a time they had a knights pack and mages guild pack and rogue pack (pictures below).

Sadly these were all removed to try and push sales/make room. Other items like this have come back via the Crown Crates however so they may be in there in future (which isn't ideal).

Full list of items from Crown Store including discontinued can be found here: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crown_Store/all#Listings

Armoured Knights Pack
    ESO-Costumes-Armored-Knights-Pack.gif

Mages Guild Pack
    latest?cb=20150903033625

Stealthy Rogues Pack
    1e77a494545930d30e294a16658c2192.jpg

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    For a time they had a knights pack and mages guild pack and rogue pack (pictures below).

Sadly these were all removed to try and push sales/make room. Other items like this have come back via the Crown Crates however so they may be in there in future (which isn't ideal).

Full list of items from Crown Store including discontinued can be found here: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crown_Store/all#Listings

Armoured Knights Pack
    ESO-Costumes-Armored-Knights-Pack.gif

Mages Guild Pack
    latest?cb=20150903033625

Stealthy Rogues Pack
    1e77a494545930d30e294a16658c2192.jpg

Yeah I have these but they are all based on the armors from in game. Funny that the names are the same, didn't intend them to be. But I mean Plate armor like this:

32275-1-1361656198.jpg

stone+hammer+ba.jpg

a08bdbcf7c915947312183433c5d5ad8.jpg

And mages armor like this

mpcstar-2012-09-06-20-40-33-84-400x225.jpg

26352-5-1352374266.jpg

You know the leather armor I'm talking about haha

Maybe something like this too though

latest?cb=20121115032322

Paired with a face mask that still allows you to have your hairstyle like this

a24ed7ec390874b349b1895c83395fd9.jpg

Again those are just examples. I just want cool new costumes that are unique and support those themes
    Edited by Valykc on March 24, 2017 11:25AM
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <Full list of items from Crown Store including discontinued can be found here: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crown_Store/all#Listings&gt;

WOW! There's a CRAPLOAD of discontinued costumes listed on that page, many of which I never saw... they seriously need to bring some of these back (and NOT in Crown Crates... WILL NOT BUY!) ...

The costuming situation in the Crown Store is Really Woeful right now. It's also an area of the store that SHOULD have the greatest potential. Not anywhere close at the moment -- BOO!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    I Definitely agree! Some of the Costumes are Really cool.
    By the Way...
    I Want to see these costumes

Temptress Outfit (The Sexier the Better)
    Vampire Outfits (Includes a shirtless outfit for males)
    Tribal Huntsman pack (Includes a Bosmer Cannibal Outfit)
    Spider Witch Outfit

MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mages Guild Pack
    latest?cb=20150903033625
    Boy, those are terrible colors. LOL. I do want them to bring back this pack, though.

• ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My characters wear the Noble Suit and Wedding Suit almost exclusively... so, more clothes that are vaguely Victorian, vaguely Steampunk would not be remiss. Victorian Gentleman Explorer, Victorian Gentleman Alchemist....
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit- and Argonian-themed costumes please!
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had the mentioned packs.
    They were not that great.

Now, new costumes will certainly come. Likely eventually something knightly, magely and rougeish, though I for one have to say, I care little for armor -costumes- since i prefer my armor as crafting style powered version. Now, if we were to talk more armor styles and a transmogrification feature to customize the appereance of my favorite sets...
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did ask the question of "Why removing the costumes?" in response to a ticket for an unrelated issue I had. The reason being that they remove certain costumes to make space for things.

Honestly, the reason does not sound good, and frankly, rather bothersome.

I just happened to swipe a glance at the link provided where there are listings of all the costumes that are and were, and saw the "Breton Hero Costume", and that costume does look quite good, probably not something I would actively wear, but I know some who would love to have it. The reason why I don't like the "make more space" reason is because it sounds pretty poor, much like the excuses some developers make when it comes to limitations on certain ideas (Mostly being the "It confuses players" excuse)

I really would enjoy seeing costumes available in a much more broader reach than what we get, or have at the moment. And I am pretty certain that it would allow for a bit more of a flow for income when it comes to costume purchases (In case anyone mentions "People would buy them in bulks to have them before they go off sale", I would like to make this statement: If a costume looks unappealing, there is little chance someone will buy it just to have it there. In turn; If the entire selection of current outfits look unappealing, then there is little chance that I will mourn the loss of the outfits)
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Mages Guild Pack
    latest?cb=20150903033625
    Boy, those are terrible colors. LOL. I do want them to bring back this pack, though.

I forget the color white, its an uncommon one I think, but if you dye the one on the right that color its the same robes worn by Priests of the Divines in the DC as well as the Priest of Akatos in the Dark Brotherhood missions.

I know because I dressed in the outfit in the early mission where you have to kill the priests. Lol I had this great vid of me standing next to them while preaching either doing a blessing or reading a book emote then popping them. It was real fun, I need to find that vid.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer