The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any way to restart a quest ?

albatrossj5
I started Simply Misplaced got 3/4 way through when I deleted it . Hit wrong key oops it's gone
I hope someone can help T hanks

Best Answer

• Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can (always?) drop a quest and then pick it up again by re-visiting the quest giver.

In your case I think you need to go back to the mags guild.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
    Answer ✓
  • albatrossj5
    I will try that hope it works
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, just pick up the quest again.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also use that tactic (abandoning a quest only to pick it up again) if you're unhappy with a choice you've made or w/e, as it will reset your quest entirely and lets you start from the beginning again. :)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just keep in mind if you complete the quest there is no way to go back for a different choice, reward, etc. but there is usually a clear "complete quest" dialog option that will give you a last chance to change your mind.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • albatrossj5
    So far nothing I have tried has worked . Still hoping to find a fix