The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What is the ability that hail fire droplets down at an angle ?

Rohamad_Ali
Rohamad_Ali
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've seen this being used and was just curious . The ability drops molten fragments down at a slight angle and sounds like cement splashing on the ground . Sorry if I am not good at describing it well ... I see a lot of magic classes use it with staves I think .

Best Answers

• RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like one of the animations from ilambris monster set. It has a fire effect and a lightning effect.
    NA PS4
    Answer ✓
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes Ilambris will come down at an angle rather then from above. Is that what you might be referring to? A few times I've seen it come straight from the side.
    Answer ✓
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Illambris - for whatever reason, indoors/dungeons it sometimes showers at an angle, almost 45 degrees sometimes.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
    Answer ✓
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya it does the fire when a fire ability procs it, and lightning when a shock ability procs it. It drops from crypt of hearts I, super easy to get :)
    NA PS4
    Answer ✓
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like one of the animations from ilambris monster set. It has a fire effect and a lightning effect.

Thank you @RoyalPink06 . Is that a proc set and that is apart of what the set does when it procs ? Also where do you get ilambris ? I suppose I can look that up .

Edit: I found it on TESO . Crypt of hearts monster set . Thank you .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on March 29, 2017 10:00PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool thanks guys !