The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Join Guild and craftbag

mrmiura
mrmiura
Hi:

I searched over google and i saw i must ask for an invitation to join guilds.

But.There is a place where i can see all the guilds and ask for an invitation from the one i want?
´
And the craftbag,it says i must be a ESO member to unlock it,but i will unlock it permanently after becoming a ESO member or just the time im a ESO member?

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english .

Best Answer

• Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer your second question; the craftbag will only be available to you as long as you're an ESO+ subscriber, but anything you put in the craftbag will stay there (and can be taken out, of course) when your subscription ends. You just won't be able to add anything.

Concerning guilds; you can ask to join one in-game through chat, and you'll see guilds recruiting this way sometimes as well, but you can also visit any of the forum categories associated with your platform/region. Those forums can be found here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/categories at the bottom of the page. :) Guilds create their own recruiting threads on those forums and you can browse through them to see if there's any that you like. Not all guilds will have a page there, however. It's up to them whether or not to create one.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
    Answer ✓
  • mrmiura
    mrmiura
    Thank you very much
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrmiura wrote: »
    Thank you very much

You're welcome!
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath