The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many percent of all players have 600+ CP?

Xenofex
Xenofex
✭✭
Hello,
How many percent of all players have 600+ CP?

Is this data available?
Flawless Conquer
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is if your name is Rich Lambert.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging from the 5 guilds i'm in, i'd say less than 20% of the active players ...
    idea.gif
  • KingKush
    KingKush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a whole lot I'm guessing. Id agree with less than 20% of active players. The grind to 600CP is very real. I could see majority of players quitting before ever getting close as did 99% of my entire friends list that started playing back during launch.
    Xbox NA
    GT: Live Like Kure
    King Kush-MagSorc