The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alkosh In Srendar

Jonno
Jonno
✭✭✭
does anyone know how to get alkosh to show up in srendar?
PC / EU
|Chimaira
|Thats What She Said
|Call Of The Undaunted
|Unfinished Business

TinkerBell - Orc Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
Aelin - Bosmer Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
Prıncess - Dunmer - Mag NB - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
Cher Lloyd - Dunmer - Sorc - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
Luna Lovegøød - Dunmer - Templar - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
Leíghton - Redguard - Stam DK - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
  • Kessra
    Kessra
    ✭✭✭
    Alkosh is listed as an enemy target debuff as far as I know, but don't have the ID of it ATM
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our skills database shows it as one of:
    1. 75751
    2. 75752
    3. 76667
    4. 78835
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    @ArtOfShred may know what it is.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    This is one I don't have in my spreadsheet yet because I don't have a set handy.

Best way to get those ids would be to turn on all the debug options in Srendarr, grab a buddy with a target dummy and have them cast a synergy then use it and see the resulting ids.

The "buff timers" addon will also show active auras on you or your target if you turn on its debug option (/buti d). Its possible the debuff doesn't actually have an aura to display, but it likely does since even dummy timers for quests in TG and DB do.

If you need any help determining the behaviors of the ids let me know, I've been slowly logging all ids in the game and keeping track of issues and inconsistencies so wouldn't mind adding that stuff to the spreadsheet!
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    these are the id's i got i added them into Prominant Buff & aoe assignments nothing happened i then added them into prominent debuff assignments still nothing http://imgur.com/a/uMAEz

these are the icons that show in LUI when alkosh is activated http://imgur.com/a/RZ4AP but i cant find these icons in LUI .DDS files
    Edited by Jonno on April 5, 2017 10:47PM
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

TinkerBell - Orc Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Aelin - Bosmer Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Prıncess - Dunmer - Mag NB - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Cher Lloyd - Dunmer - Sorc - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Luna Lovegøød - Dunmer - Templar - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Leíghton - Redguard - Stam DK - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah those are just base game icons. I'll pick through those id's you screenshotted when I get home and see if I can find anything.