Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do you hate werewolves, zos??

Gal
Gal
✭✭✭
In the homestead patch, it is currently possible to make the werewolf ultimate physically unable to be casted with the changes to the ultimate cap. If a player has the base werewolf ultimate, which costs 325 ultimate, and is debuffed by a poison of minor cowardice (which increases ultimate cost by 60%), then the cost of the ultimate becomes 520 for the duration of the poison's debuff. With the homestead patch, the ultimate cap was reduced to 500 from 1000, which means that you cant have enough ultimate to cast this ability.

Mine and I think most people's understanding of poisons were that they were supposed to be an annoyance to give yourself a slight advantage, not physically prevent the enemy player from using their skills rendering a potentially life saving cast from being utterly useless. What I want to know, was this intended with the nerf to the ultimate cap? And if so, why? Why do you want to render a unique and challenging playstyle useless?
Healer for Fang Lair Hard Mode & Odyssey, Competitive Trial guilds on PC/NA

Magicka Templar DD
Magicka Templar Healer
Magicka Warden Healer
Magicka Sorcerer Healer

#2 Group PC NA to clear vMoL HM (Epic Synergy)

Radiant Oppression I Breton Magicka Templar DPS/Healer I All Hardmodes DD'd or Healed
Arab With A Clock I Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight DPS I Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
Ansei of the First Rank | Breton Magicka Warden Healer | Immortal Redeemer | Soon to be Gryphon Heart | All Hardmodes Healed
Chad Thunderstruck | Breton Magicka Sorcer Healer/DD | All Hardmodes Healed
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be worth submitting this as a bug report in game and in their bugs forums.

I doubt this was intended and probably an oversight which got missed.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • oibam
    oibam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 sec being not able to transform in the worst case ...
  • Gal
    Gal
    ✭✭✭
    @oibam A lot can happen in 4 seconds in cyrodill

Magicka Templar DD
    Magicka Templar Healer
    Magicka Warden Healer
    Magicka Sorcerer Healer

Radiant Oppression I Breton Magicka Templar DPS/Healer I All Hardmodes DD'd or Healed
    Ansei of the First Rank | Breton Magicka Warden Healer | Immortal Redeemer | Soon to be Gryphon Heart | All Hardmodes Healed
  • EpicSpaceMoose
    I agree, it's disgusting really the amount of features that get implemented without a second thought from the developers, please fix
  • clv
    clv
    ✭✭✭
    gamesux
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭
    freaking furries who wants to be a werewolf anyway

kappa
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolf ultimate cost 300 fully leveled or 480 when under the debuff... Grow stronger pup.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Gal
    Gal
    ✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    Werewolf ultimate cost 300 fully leveled or 480 when under the debuff... Grow stronger pup.

@Prothwata Its 325 before you morph it, morphing it reduces the cost to 300 :^)
    Edited by Gal on March 21, 2017 7:59PM

Magicka Templar DD
    Magicka Templar Healer
    Magicka Warden Healer
    Magicka Sorcerer Healer

• Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, it's disgusting really the amount of features that get implemented without a second thought from the developers, please fix

This really feels to me like just a mathematical oversight.

All you have to for is reduce the cost so ult cost caps out at 500.

That said, I'd like to make a shameless plug for pack leader to be a toggle.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.