Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Dark Elf concept digital sculpt.

Sylo78
Sylo78
✭✭
This was actually a concept I done for my book, modified to resemble my in game DE. I use the word resemble loosely as this is more of an artistic interpretation rather than an identical one. It was sculpted and textured in zbrush, render passes out of zbrush composited in photoshop. Hope you guys and gals like it.
e423rz190fci.jpg
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty flippin' good! I get confused when people speak about digital art programs and techniques (it's an age thing), but that's impressive :)
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Sylo78
    Sylo78
    ✭✭
    Thanks menedhyn. Here's a video( not mine ), if you're interested, of someone doing sculpt( sped up ) of Venom, might help give you an idea of the art program and technique :smile: .
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=QqbTIIPZbz8
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks eerily life-like. Really cool though!
    Is it based off a human model, or did you paint this from scratch? :O
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Sylo78
    Sylo78
    ✭✭
    lnsane wrote: »
    That looks eerily life-like. Really cool though!
    Is it based off a human model, or did you paint this from scratch? :O

Thanks Insane. It's not based on any actual human likeness. Sculpted and painted from scratch :).