The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I get a mod or dev to help with this

abuniffpreub18_ESO
abuniffpreub18_ESO
✭✭✭
Ok first of all I know you can't fix this but maybe you could wake somebody up that can.

I have several accounts with ESO. This problem happened to the same account a couple months ago. This time it happened to the same account because of a computer crash and I had to buy a new one.
I can't login to my Aramus778 account. I get the message sometimes that they sent me an access code which I never get. I also get a link to change my password which doesn't work because it changes the password on another one of my characters and not this one. I tried several things that are suggested on the support site but nothing worked. And here's why I want you to wake someone up. I filed a ticket a couple days ago and the only response I've gotten so far to my ticket was an auto response with a link to file a ticket.
All I want is to be able to sign in to my account and cancel my Recurring ESO+ without having to go to my bank to do it and then sign into the game and delete everybody there and never use that account again.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Are you having issues with logging into your forum account or your in game account?

However, to cancel your ESO Plus membership, follow the instructions below:

PC/Mac accounts

To cancel your ESO Plus membership on a PC/Mac account, you should log into your The Elder Scrolls Online account , and access the My Account page.
    You can remove your ESO Plus membership by clicking on the Manage Membership button on the right, and selecting Cancel Membership.
    If your acquired your ESO Plus membership through Steam, you should contact Steam Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    Are you having issues with logging into your forum account or your in game account?

However, to cancel your ESO Plus membership, follow the instructions below:

PC/Mac accounts

To cancel your ESO Plus membership on a PC/Mac account, you should log into your The Elder Scrolls Online account , and access the My Account page.
    You can remove your ESO Plus membership by clicking on the Manage Membership button on the right, and selecting Cancel Membership.
    If your acquired your ESO Plus membership through Steam, you should contact Steam Support.

Thanks for responding. I can't log in to either one. I made another ticket maybe that will get some results.