Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bleakrock Isle. What is this Nordic tapestry on the wall?

Nord_Templar
Nord_Templar
✭✭✭
I looked for this image in Google. No result.

y4c73blonmca.png
Edited by Nord_Templar on March 27, 2017 8:03AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a boat.

Are you looking for this as a housing item or just asking for more information about it?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    It's a boat.

Are you looking for this as a housing item or just asking for more information about it?

Are you some kind of not funny joker on the Internet?I see what's in the picture.
    The question is - what is this object in the game? Meaning? I want this image in high quality.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a boat.

Are you some kind of not funny joker on the Internet?I see what's in the picture.
    The question is - what is this object in the game? Meaning? I want this image in high quality.
    Well I did get the 250 LOL's badge before they removed LOL, but sadly not 500 so not as funny as others.

Yes I opened with a joke but then asked the serious questions to help me understand the question in hopes of helping you. I didn't understand what you were asking for as you didn't clearly say, you just asked what that tapestry was.

So you're just looking for a hires image of the item? I am not sure one could be found other than the games assets files, as I don't think ZOS release artwork from world items.

The only images released tend to be loading screens (as wallpaper) which players have also datamined and put out for people.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a boat.

:lol:
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭
    Tylos001 wrote: »
    It's a boat.

:lol:

Yes, I also thought: "We have a nerd here." But it seems the people are coming.
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe that this tapestry is depicting "Songs of Return". Which is a book about Ysgramor and his companions. You can read all known volumes in here; http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Songs_of_the_Return
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭
    mertusta wrote: »
    I believe that this tapestry is depicting "Songs of Return". Which is a book about Ysgramor and his companions. You can read all known volumes in here; http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Songs_of_the_Return

Where does this idea come from?
    I looked at your link, but did not understand the connection.
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could just be a generic depiction of Nords in a longboat, which would be a bit disappointing if so. But I can see what @mertusta is thinking - Ysgramor en route to Tamriel, or Atmora. It's the sort of epic story you might find depicted in tapestries. I thought the horned character in the middle might be Ysgramor (UESP link: Nord Statue), but then those helms are ten a penny in Bleakrock.

If you want one for yourself: eso.mmo-fashion.com.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting thoughts. Thank you.