The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Housing - Weather Controls?

Mivryna
Mivryna
✭✭✭
Loving housing so far, and I really want to start a project in the Ebonheart Chateau. The architecture and size are great for what I'm going for. Only problem is, the weather needs a bit more balance between sunny days and ash storms. Would anyone else be interested in seeing such features to control weather rates?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! ME!

I want to be able to choose when it rains and doesn't for my houses, I am one of those people who just loves to stand and watch/listen to rain, so would love to stand and look out at my gardens with the rain coming down to relax.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • GoldenLight
    GoldenLight
    ✭✭✭
    That would be awesome!

I would love to be able to have storms roar overhead in Hunding's Palatial Palace that I have as a house. Make it look more like a true ocean...

The controls should be as such...

Choose between up to 3 weather types and be able to set them to happen in a % basis or schedule them for specific time. I would setup mine to have a storm 17% of the time so that it would make the home seem more alive. I would also enable fishing there as well if I had the option.

:smile:
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!"

• RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    YES! ME!

I want to be able to choose when it rains and doesn't for my houses, I am one of those people who just loves to stand and watch/listen to rain, so would love to stand and look out at my gardens with the rain coming down to relax.

I want the Dolmen storm at Hunding Palatial hall so I can sit in my tower and chill!!
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    *Throws money at the screen*

I would happily buy weather for my houses ;)
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer the weather to be changing and natural and reflect the region that my house is in... that is, Realism over Control.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Mivryna
    Mivryna
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer the weather to be changing and natural and reflect the region that my house is in... that is, Realism over Control.

Players who don't want to alter the weather can just keep it as it is. But I'd like my Ebonheart Chateau's weather to be a lot more like Ebonheart proper rather than the ashy look. The architecture is absolutely perfect, but the weather ruins what I'm going for.