Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot Find the Morrowind Upgrade in the PS store

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello , I am from Europe (Bulgaria) , and yesterday I decided to pre order the digital Morrowind Upgrade for ESO , and I couldn't find it in the PS Store, the only thing that I found is the whole game ESO Morrowind that does not allow me to buy it cuz I`ve already bought ESO digital imperial edition .
So my question is , if the upgrade pack will be available again in the PS store anytime soon ?
EDIT I can find it only in the PS store opened trough my web Browser on my PC , but not in the console APP , I wouldn't buy smting that may cause bugs and issues so , I hope you will resolve this issue and make it available in the console store as it should be .
Edited by RouDeR on March 21, 2017 3:00AM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    There is seperate section for upcoming dlcs its in there.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about EU but it's listed for pre order in the NA store. Do a search for it, should be there. I see Morrowind add-on, Morrowind collector edition and Morrowind Collector Edition upgrade.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh its the same under the games tab go down to preorders and you will find it there it gives the 4 options and digital upgrade is first one :)