Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The oldest, continuously running Xbox One North American Social Guild is once again RECRUITING!

• MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @Etacalpha your invite has been sent. Welcome to DoG! Please join us in guild chat 1 and band. The more you participate the better this guild becomes!
  • bobjoe80_ESO
    bobjoe80_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    SHADOWKILLER295
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @bobjoe80_ESO your invite to DoG has been sent!
  • fraoigh
    fraoigh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!
    I would love to join if there is room for one more!

- Gamertag Fraoigh
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @fraoigh Invite sent.

XBox NA
  • TaranisAries
    Please invite to your guild gt HORNYTOADZ thank you
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Thanks for picking up the invites @Shad0wfire99. I'll be back in the states tomorrow night!
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @TaranisAries I'd say your guild invite was sent, but I see you already accepted. Welcome to DoG!
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    We are still active recruiting! Join the guild today, and be a part of our imperial cut tel var run this evening at 9pm est!
  • Evolv3d
    Evolv3d
    ✭✭
    Gt. xXx Evolv3d xXx
    Can I get an add please
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Invite sent @Evolv3d join us in guild chat 1 and introduce yourself.
  • Xenofear
    Xenofear
    I'd like to join. Just came back to the game and was looking for a good group of people to run dailies with and other fun activities.
    GT: ShadowraithxXXX
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @Xenofear your invite has been sent. Welcome to DoG. I look forward to meeting you in our guild chat.
    Edited by MichRX7 on March 18, 2017 8:41PM
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    MichRX7 wrote: »
    DoG was formed in 2004

ESO wasn't out in 2004.
    MichRX7 wrote: »
    and our guildmaster started this guild in ESO's NA Xbox 1 megaserver on day one, so Yup!

Other guilds were created on Xbox on day one as well, some that were already in existence in ESO on PC. They might even have used characters imported from PC, so they would have been able to create the guild before your guildmaster reached level 10. My guild, for example.

I might be splitting hairs, but isn't it a bit presumptuous to claim to be the number one oldest ESO guild? Even with my guild, that was created right at the beginning of the PC beta (it was in the works but not officially created during the alpha), transferred to the full game on PC a day before day 1, and transferred to xbox immediately after logging in with imported PC characters in the first hour of the game's console release, I only claim it to be one of the oldest guilds in Tamriel, not the oldest. And as far as old guilds outside of ESO that now exist in the ESO space? I know of at least two that were started before 2004 just offhand.

I'm not trying to start something, it just seems a bit rude and arrogant to claim to be the best at something when it isn't the case.

Seriously. There are only two guilds in the game that have not only been around since launch, but been extremely well managed and had a consistent public presence in the game. That is the Guilfoyle Trading Company in Rawl'kha and the Brotherhood of Merchants in Wayrest. Both are major trading guilds that not only consistently hold high traffic locations but also have extremely active groups and guild events. [snip]

[Edit for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 19, 2017 9:18PM
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Ok, thank you for your comments. I believe I state the word Social in my post title. We are not a trading guild, and the one's mentioned are fine Trading guilds. We do work weekly for our members to procure a trader through donations, and our Social guild members are very generous. Also, we do not require fees of any sort, hence the word Social. We are a Social guild. Friendly, helpful and fun loving is a good way to put it.

Moving forward I won't be commenting more on this topic. I believe the word Social is very clearly spelled out. If you are looking for a long-standing role playing guild there is one mentioned earlier in this thread. If you are looking for a long-standing trading guild with weekly fees, look into the guilds that @ComboBreaker88 mentions above, or many of the other fine trading guilds present in the game.

However, if you are looking for a long-standing Social guild with a wide breadth of members from beginners to end game players, with helpful members, no real rules or fees outside of being respectful to other members, and who is looking for like-minded fun new members... Maybe you'll post your gamer tag below or message me on Xbox 1 and ask for an invite.

It'll be our pleasure to have you join and make this long-standing Social guild that much greater!
  • erun88
    erun88
    Soul Shriven
    Request to join! Daily player, multiple characters, skill sets. Thanks!
    gt: erun88
  • 1Red13
    1Red13
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite me
    GT: Mystic Red
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @erun88 your invite to DoG has been sent! Please come in and say hi in our guild chat, and thank you for joining.
    Edited by MichRX7 on March 19, 2017 2:23PM
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @1Red13 I have just sent out your guild invite as well. Make sure to join our Band to see new events, help and just general chatter between members.

Thank you for requesting an invite!
  • nevik073
    nevik073
    Sounds like a great guild. Please send me an invitation. GT: nevik073
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @nevik073 your invite has been sent. We look forward to you making it even greater!
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Sign me up!

l o PHOENIX o l
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @SJD_Phoenix your invite has been sent. Many of us are waiting to meet you in guild chat 1!
  • itsrebel87
    itsrebel87
    Soul Shriven
    GT: its SGT ReBeL
  • DoublePlay543
    DoublePlay543
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested. I can also offer Werewolf bites, and soon Vampire bites to the guild.

GT = DoublePlay 543
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @itsrebel87 and @DoublePlay543 your invites have been sent!

Welcome to DoG and join us in guild chat and on band so we can get to know you. And uh, try not to bite me. But I'm sure there are others in the guild looking to get bit.
  • DrDingleBerri
    GT The Shaved Bear
  • Yrael61636
    Yrael61636
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Your guild sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

GT Blun7man13

Thanks!
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @DrDingleBerri and @Yrael61636 your invites are sent! Get into guild chat 1 and say hi to everyone.
    Edited by MichRX7 on March 22, 2017 12:46PM
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    If you messaged me direct on Xbox 1, I've been out of town all week and will have your invite sent out by early tomorrow morning.