The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blue screen dead in Cyrodiil, no auto rez in Craglorn

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
So I blue screened in Cyrodiil while dead. Came back dead in Craglorn, but the option to revive was still in Cyrodiil - which can't happen.

I tried to wait for the five minute auto-revive, but that didn't happen. Luckily, someone came along and revived me.

Third blue screen of the day.

Dying in Cyrodiil, followed by a blue screen is all kinds of broken.

~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While lying dead in Craglorn, use your menu to queue back into the campaign. Even when dead, you'll be prompted to enter the campaign. Once back in Cyrodiil, you should be alive again at one of your gates.
    PS4NA
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you are on PS4 PRO , turn off Boost mode , it causes crashes for ESO .
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme and RouDer - thanks much for the tips. I'll try them both. I appreciate the feedback.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil