Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will Morrowind have a PTS?

andreasranasen
andreasranasen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Not sure if it's been confirmed or not. But if there will be a PTS for Morrowind I'm sure we would see it end of next month (end of April).
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
  • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
  • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure stuff like this is done on an internal test server by QA members.
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So far we have no word on it.
    Anyway, they should show us passives/active abilities of the warden. I need to know if he's going to be garbage or op.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure we will get it.
    After all, It's a whole class they want to introduce, which screams "Bugged" from all directions.

Then we have Battlegrounds, which should be tested, the whole zone if Vvardenfell will contain bugs here and there.

And not to mention the advertisement/encouraging of buying the morrowind expansion, by showing people what they "won't want to miss"
    Edited by Birdovic on March 6, 2017 6:19PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why wouldn't we have a PTS? We do for any new content the game gets.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Because Morrowind is an actual expansion you have to pay for separate where as all other DLC's so far come with the sub.

Since they design content for the short term player as they've previously said. It would be interesting to see a whole expansion on the PTS for a month. Seems like an easy way to get out of paying for an expansion really. Well just my views on it
    #MOREORBS
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Because Morrowind is an actual expansion you have to pay for separate where as all other DLC's so far come with the sub.

Since they design content for the short term player as they've previously said. It would be interesting to see a whole expansion on the PTS for a month. Seems like an easy way to get out of paying for an expansion really. Well just my views on it

Maybe give the ones who pre-ordered a one time code to access the PTS? But yeah, you're probably right.
    Edited by andreasranasen on March 6, 2017 9:29PM
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite possible that it'll be an application beta, like ESO was. So you have to send the system spec file and wait with baited breath. If this is the case it's possible they'll factor in the regularity that an account has been involved with beta testing before.
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I'd want to beta test it. I want it all to be a surprise for me when I'm able to play it with my main character, so my progress doesn't get erased. I'd beta test it if we got a small gift for doing it, but otherwise, no.

(I've beta tested ESO a couple of times before with no expectation of a reward, so trolls, please don't jump all over me for saying that.)
    Edited by SydneyGrey on March 11, 2017 7:53AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe give the ones who pre-ordered a one time code to access the PTS? But yeah, you're probably right.

And include console players this time... :sunglasses:
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

And include console players this time... :sunglasses:

Haha! :p
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The better question is what is the purpose of the PTS. Is it just a marketing and market research tool or will they actually be taking feedback this time when we identify bugs and other issues.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The better question is what is the purpose of the PTS. Is it just a marketing and market research tool or will they actually be taking feedback this time when we identify bugs and other issues.

^ good point
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was already answered a few weeks ago here.
    Alpheu5 wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »
    You'll have the entire PTS cycle to have fun previewing the class before a vast majority of the playerbase.

Have they confirmed Morrowind will be on the PTS? Last I saw some people were saying it would be and others were saying it might not be made available for public testing since it's different to other kinds of content that have been released.

I'm like 95% positive they said it would be on the last ESO live

That's what I was thinking too but wasn't about to go digging through all that footage for one line of dialogue to confirm my statement. I'm not excited enough for either the Warden or Morrowind yet to care, really.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just ate my own words twice in one go.

Skip to 11:23

Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was already answered a few weeks ago here.
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »
    You'll have the entire PTS cycle to have fun previewing the class before a vast majority of the playerbase.

Have they confirmed Morrowind will be on the PTS? Last I saw some people were saying it would be and others were saying it might not be made available for public testing since it's different to other kinds of content that have been released.

I'm like 95% positive they said it would be on the last ESO live

That's what I was thinking too but wasn't about to go digging through all that footage for one line of dialogue to confirm my statement. I'm not excited enough for either the Warden or Morrowind yet to care, really.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just ate my own words twice in one go.

Skip to 11:23

It doesnt answer if it will be true public test or some closed test server with special access. @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance on 28 march. maybe zos slowly prepairing for pts launch :)