The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™ from US Playstore (Solve)

khandakar.faisal
Anyone can help me to understand, I am playing using my character almost a year using Region 2 Disk (The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™) in EU mega server.
What happen if I perches a new The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™ from US Playstore by Online, can I use the same ESO Login to access EU mega Server and will have access to my same character using this new download?

P.S. using same PSN login.

Edited by khandakar.faisal on March 11, 2017 7:36PM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Characters are locked to the server so it shouldn't matter if you are connected with a physical disc or a digital download. As long as you have the game installed it should connect fine. Perhaps contact ps store and ask them if they can give a definite answer. I can only guess it would be fine.
  • khandakar.faisal
    Thanks for the reply. I hope it will work. Anyone else any suggestion.
  • khandakar.faisal
    Yes, :smiley: it worked. just purchase, download and run. Everything work as normal, same login, same character. even after deleting the Disk version. :o
    Finally, I can now buy crowns. >:)

• nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing :) glad it worked
  • khandakar.faisal
    nikigwil wrote: »
    Amazing :) glad it worked

Many Thank You.