The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

King Kurog's Funeral, Immersion Intensifies

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the tradition to fallen enemies in Cyrodiil. Interesting that it made it up North to Wrothgar
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The player even turned to me and in Area Chat asked if they were ruining my Immersion.

The funny part though was the player started to teabag that empty stone slab on the right side that didn't have a body.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and a usually very mature friend did ruins of mazcattan (sic spelling) last night, and the two of us struggled on Velidreth for a while, but eventually overcame. I turned around and he was teabagging veli!?! I still don't know why.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.