Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The oldest, continuously running Xbox One North American Social Guild is once again RECRUITING!

MichRX7
MichRX7
✭✭
Created on Day One of the ESO Xbox 1 Launch, DoG is the oldest active social guild period.

We offer mature gamers (over 25) a place to meet new friends, a friendly atmosphere to learn and share what you know about ESO, and a group environment for defeating dungeons, trials and other factions in Cyrodiil.

What we offer:
• Knowledgeable and dedicated players who are more than willing to lend a helping hand
• Armor Masters, we test various armor on all types of characters
• Crafting Masters, with a wide variety of motifs (think all)
• Skill Masters, we can show you best skills with best builds
• Our own BAND for maintaining guild news
• Guild bank for our members to share armor, weapons, and other items for personal use (no taking for sales)
• No Dues, but we do work to acquire a trader based on donations from members when they are able
• Our own Guild Hall, furnished with crafting stations, training dummies and our own dueling arena
• Friendly and considerate members from all locales near and far, playing online 24/7

What we are looking for:
• People who are Fun, Friendly, Considerate and Unselfish (aka, low drama)
• People looking to learn more about ESO
• People willing to share and help others learn about ESO
• People who like to play the game

What people who are looking for this type of guild and match what we are looking for in new members should do to join:
• Post a message below in this thread with your ESO gamer tag
• (or) send an Xbox One message to gamer tag: MichRX7 with your ESO gamer tag
• (or) send an in game mail or whisper to gamertag: MichRX7 (the message or whisper will have your gamer tag)
• (or) join BAND.us (using your ESO gamer tag), search for DoG and send a chat message to MichRX7 requesting access

What should you do after accepting your guild invite I will send you?
1) Come into Guild Chat 1 and yell out "HI!" than ask us questions and learn about your new guild and guildees!
2) Join BAND.us or download the app to your smartphone
3) Search for DoG, join our "band" and introduce yourself and your ESO character in our chat
4) Visit the Guild Hall by finding "Limbolime" in our Guild Roster and travel to his residence
5) Join us on one of our many quests and adventures as we play ESO (setup on our BAND and sometimes just randomly in Guild Chat 1)

We look forward to hearing from all those who love this game, or are just learning to love it. Everyone of our guild members know that DoG grows better with everyone who joins and participates. So, I hope we see you soon as a fantastic member of DoG.
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    Well you've peaked my interest. Don't really need any help learning the game. (Already pretty knowledgeable). For the most part I'm just trying to find a home guild if that makes sense. My Info is in my signature.
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Welcome @byrdmanwes

Your invite has been sent! Please come say hi in Guild Chat 1 and on our Band app. The website is band.us and just search for DoG once you've registered. Looking forward to another CP 600 in the guild.
  • Goodrip11
    Goodrip11
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

My fiance and I are looking for a guild to join, we have just started and are only lvl 8. Allot we do not know about the game still and could use the help of others along the way as well as meet some new friends. I am not sure if faction matters but I will post ours below.

Dark Elf - Nightblade lvl. 8 (GT: Muf N Stuffer)
    Dark Elf - Sorcerer lvl. 8 (GT: Spacey5tacy)

Thanks!
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Welcome to both of you, @Goodrip11

The guild is great at helping those just starting, and getting your character leveled up and ready to fight some baddies! There are plenty of helpful hints in our Band, so make sure you join that asap. Also, the best way is to be shown sometimes, so don't be afraid to jump into Guild Chat 1 with other guild members and ask, ask, ask...
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoG is a great community started back in the days of Halo2....Good times, great ppl, lots of guilds across multiple platforms and games!
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Balthizzar
    Balthizzar
    Soul Shriven
    nothing worse then playing in mmo and doing dungeons and not completing them because people keep leaving if you wipe once. I am looking for a guild that runs the daily dungeons and help each other out. I haven't played this game in over a year and a half. i would love to join a guild that there is some consistency in doing activities and running dungeons.
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Balthizzar wrote: »
    nothing worse then playing in mmo and doing dungeons and not completing them because people keep leaving if you wipe once. I am looking for a guild that runs the daily dungeons and help each other out. I haven't played this game in over a year and a half. i would love to join a guild that there is some consistency in doing activities and running dungeons.

We do run the daily undaunted dungeons and would love to have you come back to ESO and join us in our guild! Is this your gamertag in ESO? If so I'll log into the game and send you an invite asap.
  • Ebonheart1111
    Ebonheart1111
    ✭✭✭
    GT: PsychicWeather
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Signing in to add you right now @Ebonheart1111

I can't stay on (because I'm supposed to be working), but I'll catch you on this evening if you are there.

If you join our BAND.us channel it is easy to find guild members looking to run dungeons and group up together, or just say something in Guild Chat 1.
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Join the guild today.... farm Hew's Bane with your guild-mates tomorrow!

d06Ud016svc3coicfhkdw1i_31h7v6.jpg

Post your gamertag below and we'll get an invite to you asap!
    Edited by MichRX7 on March 8, 2017 8:03PM
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Balthizzar wrote: »

@Balthizzar

If this is your in-game gamertag than I have sent you an invite. If not, please post your gamertag here so I can get an invite out to you!
    Edited by MichRX7 on March 8, 2017 7:59PM
  • delclay23
    delclay23
    ✭✭
    Send me an invite please gt: delclay23
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @delclay23

Your invite has been sent! Welcome to DoG.
  • rdoss72
    rdoss72
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild. I am a noob. In fact my only MMORPG experience is WOW, SWTOR, and SW Galaxies. I am loving the game so far, but I admit I am a little lost. My XBOX gamertag is J Blaze CR, my character's name is Ashon Darkrider. Thank You
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @rdoss72 your invite has been sent!
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE oldest active social guild? Period? Are you sure?
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    DoG was formed in 2004 and our guildmaster started this guild in ESO's NA Xbox 1 megaserver on day one, so Yup!
  • DonWalking
    DonWalking
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite!
    GT: DonWalking
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @DonWalking your invite has been sent! Welcome
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MichRX7 wrote: »
    DoG was formed in 2004

ESO wasn't out in 2004.
    and our guildmaster started this guild in ESO's NA Xbox 1 megaserver on day one, so Yup!

Other guilds were created on Xbox on day one as well, some that were already in existence in ESO on PC. They might even have used characters imported from PC, so they would have been able to create the guild before your guildmaster reached level 10. My guild, for example.

I might be splitting hairs, but isn't it a bit presumptuous to claim to be the number one oldest ESO guild? Even with my guild, that was created right at the beginning of the PC beta (it was in the works but not officially created during the alpha), transferred to the full game on PC a day before day 1, and transferred to xbox immediately after logging in with imported PC characters in the first hour of the game's console release, I only claim it to be one of the oldest guilds in Tamriel, not the oldest. And as far as old guilds outside of ESO that now exist in the ESO space? I know of at least two that were started before 2004 just offhand.

I'm not trying to start something, it just seems a bit rude and arrogant to claim to be the best at something when it isn't the case.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Well I'm sorry to split hairs. I hope your very old guild is doing great. I promise to not use all caps on THE in the future so as not to offend other guilds that started on day one as well. I'm hoping that this closes our discussion on long-standing guilds in the future, we all do a great service in promoting ESO as one of the greatest, and in my opinion THE greatest, games found on this console.

If anyone else is reading this thread and are looking to join a great, long standing guild, we are still actively recruiting and I'm sure both our guild and @Marginis' guild would love to have you. Post your gamer tag here in this thread and I'll get you an invite to DoG asap.

For now it's time for me to do a bit of farming in Tamriel.
  • krilict
    krilict
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please. GT: krilict
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @MichRX7

lol! Smooth reply to the timmie.
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @krilict your invite has been sent! Welcome to DoG. Please make sure you join us soon in guild chat 1 and on band, we can't wait to get to know you.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm sorry to split hairs. I hope your very old guild is doing great. I promise to not use all caps on THE in the future so as not to offend other guilds that started on day one as well. I'm hoping that this closes our discussion on long-standing guilds in the future, we all do a great service in promoting ESO as one of the greatest, and in my opinion THE greatest, games found on this console.

If anyone else is reading this thread and are looking to join a great, long standing guild, we are still actively recruiting and I'm sure both our guild and @Marginis' guild would love to have you. Post your gamer tag here in this thread and I'll get you an invite to DoG asap.

For now it's time for me to do a bit of farming in Tamriel.

Sorry about taking so much offense at something so small. I guess I just take a lot of pride in certain landmark things my own guild has done lol. But yes, of course, ESO is in my opinion the best console MMO out right now as well, and both our guilds are great additions to any adventurer's adventure. Mayhaps we'll see each other in Tamriel sometime. :3
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    lol I love it. @MichRX7 for Pres
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Let's let @limbolime be President. I'll run for vice-president, it sends like a lot less work and stress.
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Vet players thinking of joining a guild? Join DoG today and finish off your vet dungeon runs with our family tomorrow!

http://band.us/#!/band/59864455/post/981?showBandInfoCard=false
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    If your itching for some fishing, join our guild today, grab your fishing pole and a coffee, mimosa or bloody Mary. Sunday morning we'll help you with that wonderful fishing achievement!

http://band.us/#!/band/59864455/post/982?showBandInfoCard=false
  • Etacalpha
    Etacalpha
    GT: Etacalpha