Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pirharri the smuggler?

AliBaba8388
It says beat the TG Questline to unlock her,i did 16 quests but still locked.Do i miss something?
  • Alvar
    Alvar
    ✭✭✭
    At TG skill level 10 you get a quest that will unlock Pirharri upon completion.
    I'm not sure if you need to complete the main TG quests as well... I had them complete before skill 10.
    Hopefully someone else can answer that.
    You can't sprint and use abilities at the same time.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a final "epilogue" style quest that you do for Zeira called The One That Got Away. You need to be at Thieves Guild rank 10 to get the quest - that's the one that unlocks the smuggler assistant.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • AliBaba8388
    Got it,thx;)
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just know she takes 35% when you use her to sell something to.
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    Just know she takes 35% when you use her to sell something to.

Kind of makes her a smidge of a ripoff doesn't she lol.
    Great if you max inventory space and need to clear a few spots in a pinch though. I've made use of her a time or two thus far.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does pirharri unlock account wide or just for the character that finishes it?
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    account wide @Lynx7386
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirharri is great for leveling legerdemain. Just steal a bunch of worthless groceries and sell them off every once in a while.

Higher leger levels increase your chances of rare container drops, and then there's a useful passive that reduces sneak cost by up to 40%.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Pirharri is great for leveling legerdemain. Just steal a bunch of worthless groceries and sell them off every once in a while.

Higher leger levels increase your chances of rare container drops, and then there's a useful passive that reduces sneak cost by up to 40%.
    Is legerdemain fenced gold or items?

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    You raise legerdemain by either fencing items, or else picking locks on chests.

I just finished the Thieve's Guild quests for the first time just this morning. I summoned the smuggler babe and ... wow. .... She's pretty useless. LOL. :p She'd be useful if there wasn't such a low limit on how many goods I can fence per day, or if she charged a lot less than 35%.

Edited by SydneyGrey on March 10, 2017 7:01AM
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't even launder stuff. I was completely underwhelmed when I unlocked her.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uzbachchi wrote: »
    She doesn't even launder stuff. I was completely underwhelmed when I unlocked her.

That's pretty much the consensus opinion. One of my ESO+ new benefit requests was to remove or reduce Pirharri's cut. Pretty useless assistant if you steal for gold.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a cage for her in my house, since she aint the 35% fence worth :D
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    davey1107 wrote: »

@Zaria You level Legerdemain by pick chests or lockboxes or picking pockets. You can get increasing amounts of points with harder targets. But, picking pockets and chests/lockboxes is the slowest as you have to find and set up your targets.

The absolute fastest way is to hit the ships in Daggerfall near the Kiosks, and grab everything. Launder the Provisioning Ingredients and Fence the other stuff.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    Omigosh, that's the funniest thing ever. LOL :D
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »

That's the only way she is usefull, as an ornament. Didn't cage her though, she just sits by the river, keeping the mudcrab company :p