The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No CP PVP is Great!

• josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's awful. If you're Magicka you're screwed. Before CP stamina was deadly and could survive way easier than Magicka.

CP helped alleviate that stamina dominance

Nah. You main a mag character? Mag builds have regen sets. Bloodthorn/Lich/Amber Plasm/Seducer/Alteration Mastery. Slot one of the sustain set on back bar and you are good to go. Stam builds don't have any regen sets.
    Those stam guys who killed you were people who actually built towards sustain. Believe me, I tried bringing the setup i was using in CP to non-CP, it didn't work, I constantly ran out of stam. All you need to do is to take a look at your build, slot a sustain set then go wrecking those people back. Example, if you are a magsorc, run Spinner+Lich. If you are a magdk, use Rattlecage+Alteration Mastery or Seducer+Sun. If you are a magplar, go Amber or Bloodthorn. Using Reactive and holding block doesn't work, you will run out of stam and get rekt. It's ez pz.
    Then the answer is no difference at all ..
    Lag
    Crashes
    Op Stam builds
    Proc sets
    Ohhh and my favourite load screens a plenty

lol. Stam builds aren't OP. Those stam guys who killed you were people who actually built towards sustain. Believe me, I tried bringing the setup i was using in CP to non-CP, it didn't work, I constantly ran out of stam. Build towards sustain and go wreck them back. Fully damage proc sets users now can kill 1 person then die.
    As about lag, that's not the point of the test. They want to collect samples to find out that what exactly is the main cause of lag. They are not going to remove your CPs.

Hold on a minute. Two points here. (1) Stam base costs are, across the board, 20% lower than magicka costs. This is intentional and by design. (2) Racial passives give better bonus stamina recovery than magicka recovery. Look them up.
  • Feedinginsanity
    @Lokey0024 Lol yeah sure... I use 5 hundings rage 5 viper 2 velidreth. These are my stats with CP. I use immovable pots, proc sets, poisons and I can sustain forever. My resources do not go down with my CP, and my health bar is always looking good.
    6JyBkKf.jpg

I used to be garbage however until I decided to run cancer. Vigor only ticks for like 900 in PvP right now and people use poisons so I don't know if it's humanely possible for me to do certain things...
    Edited by Feedinginsanity on March 8, 2017 3:31PM
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lokey0024 Lol yeah sure... I use 5 hundings rage 5 viper 2 velidreth. These are my stats with CP. I use immovable pots, proc sets, poisons and I can sustain forever. My resources do not go down with my CP, and my health bar is always looking good.
    6JyBkKf.jpg

I used to be garbage however until I decided to run cancer. Vigor only ticks for like 900 in PvP right now and people use poisons so I don't know if it's humanely possible for me to do certain things...

You do realize with those stats, 25%dmg increase, 25% crit dmg increase is OP, right?
    Im not sure if the word "balanced" is widely known. A sorc who can negate 14k incoming damage with a ward, layering it on top of a healing ward that is 8k, is fundamentally broken. Being able to hit someone for 10k + with no warning/1 button press is broken, and thats near max impen. Being able to heal 15k with 1 button press and only have a 1 second kill window is just, you get it.

No CP forces at least a ***-for-tat so if you go glass cannon you have crap regen, or if you go full regen your heals and damage will be worthless. You know, forcing players to balance
  • Feedinginsanity
    @Lokey0024 Well admitedly I am a trash player. I was garbage until I made this build. I am the one who made this build, it is not a ShypherPK copy and paste build. I do not need my CP to kill people, but I get really annoyed with how long it takes for me to get my health back, and how hard it really is trying to maintain my stamina even with siphoning attacks.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not feed.
    Edited by Lokey0024 on March 9, 2017 6:13AM
  • Feedinginsanity
    @Lokey0024 What if I told you that there were still a lot of builds thriving without their CP? I used to play in Azura's Star and thought that CP made a huge impact in this game because I was always fighting lower levels, never experienced real NO CP PvP ever until this week. So I was in Haderus for the first time in 3 months, red owns the entire map as always, and I was with a small group of AD trying to do small activities, struggling of course. Then we come up to a keep and there is this Templar that isn't taking any damage whatsoever, instant heals, broken damage with a sword and board/duel wield build. I am getting so sick and tired of the lack of balance in this game. I cannot stand Templars in PvP because of how overpowered they are. They have no weaknesses at all, and before you say that they have to watch out for their stamina, you have immovable pots, and you can also do heavy attacks. Or you can equip a certain cancer build known as 5 reactive 2 malubeth 5 lich and 2 torugs pact, you don't need to worry about your stamina, and you can have really high spell damage with high max magicka and high recovery. Aside from Templars, you also have nightblades. They hit like a truck with or without their CP but their heals are bad and their sustain is bad, Stamsorc = Wrobles Revenge, Stamdk same thing. Magicka sorcerer is probably with weakest class without their CP because their damage shields are really expensive and they are a joke for protection.

If they remove CP then they would just add more problems to the game. Stuff would still be highly unbalanced and I don't think that it is possible to balance the game.

• ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few comments have been removed from this conversation as off topic back and forth. Please remember to stay focused on the conversation at hand and keep it constructive.
    Staff Post