Created on Day One of the ESO Xbox 1 Launch, DoG is the oldest active social guild period.
We offer mature gamers (over 25) a place to meet new friends, a friendly atmosphere to learn and share what you know about ESO, and a group environment for defeating dungeons, trials and other factions in Cyrodiil.
What we offer:
• Knowledgeable and dedicated players who are more than willing to lend a helping hand
• Armor Masters, we test various armor on all types of characters
• Crafting Masters, with a wide variety of motifs (think all)
• Skill Masters, we can show you best skills with best builds
• Our own BAND for maintaining guild news
• Guild bank for our members to share armor, weapons, and other items for personal use (no taking for sales)
• No Dues, but we do work to acquire a trader based on donations from members when they are able
• Our own Guild Hall, furnished with crafting stations, training dummies and our own dueling arena
• Friendly and considerate members from all locales near and far, playing online 24/7
What we are looking for:
• People who are Fun, Friendly, Considerate and Unselfish (aka, low drama)
• People looking to learn more about ESO
• People willing to share and help others learn about ESO
• People who like to play the game
What people who are looking for this type of guild and match what we are looking for in new members should do to join:
• Post a message below in this thread with your ESO gamer tag
• (or) send an Xbox One message to gamer tag: MichRX7 with your ESO gamer tag
• (or) send an in game mail or whisper to gamertag: MichRX7 (the message or whisper will have your gamer tag)
• (or) join BAND.us (using your ESO gamer tag), search for DoG and send a chat message to MichRX7 requesting access
What should you do after accepting your guild invite I will send you?
1) Come into Guild Chat 1 and yell out "HI!" than ask us questions and learn about your new guild and guildees!
2) Join BAND.us or download the app to your smartphone
3) Search for DoG, join our "band" and introduce yourself and your ESO character in our chat
4) Visit the Guild Hall by finding "Limbolime" in our Guild Roster and travel to his residence
5) Join us on one of our many quests and adventures as we play ESO (setup on our BAND and sometimes just randomly in Guild Chat 1)
We look forward to hearing from all those who love this game, or are just learning to love it. Everyone of our guild members know that DoG grows better with everyone who joins and participates. So, I hope we see you soon as a fantastic member of DoG.