The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Ganking Potions

Narvuntien
Narvuntien
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am trying to work out what potions I should be using for my Clever alchemist, PVP Stamblade build.

I have Rally for Major brutality and Cloak for Invisibility (and a Crit) so I am not really sure what buffs I should be looking for in my potions.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would say invisible movement potions.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immovable speed pots for the win.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually those two are the ones I am trying to decide between.

Immovable + speed are two buffs I don't have access natively which is great

But that much longer invisibility is also really useful for the ganking.

• joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You need a lot so let me list them for you
    Speed immovable
    Speed inv
    Health stam weapon crit
    Mag det
    Trash mag
    Trash stam
    Keep all these stocked at all times or you are handicapping yourself
    Smiff
  • Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    This is why I don't like alchemist for a ganker, whatever potion you use doesn't really matter coz after the gank is when you need the potion.

In any case: immovability, speed, magicka will help you get out. Magicka is drained as a stamblade after magelight and cloak so you definitely need that popped after you activate buffs.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO, detect pots, this way you know if there are people there that will interrupt your gank
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the essence of weapon crit is amazing
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use trash pots personally, occasionally weapon crit, but trash pots is what i use. I always keep immovable health stam on me, and invis speed, but as someone said before u often need those post gank to flee if things go south.

Clever alchemist is fun but i didnt like being pigeon holed into one style so i only use it occasionally.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleach