The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tamriel Lives Matter - Trading Guild (2k per week dues, auctions, raffles, & GIVEAWAYS!)

PapaSlatch
PapaSlatch
✭✭
JHsleDX.jpg

Welcome!
We are Tamriel Lives Matter
We are a trading guild who wishes to offer great deals to buyers and sellers alike!
By now, i'm sure you'd like a little more info on us?
Auctions;
On our Facebook page (I'll supply the link later on) We hold a week auction on items ranging between stacks of Crafted pots all the way to Tempering Alloys and much much more. Your bound to get a good deal for yourself on these. ;)
Raffles;
Weekly Raffles are held on a variety of items usually weekly, However the Guild leader will often do a surprise raffle of amazing value!
Trader;
Since we started we have had a trader every week, And we don't plan on that slowly down anytime soon. Dues for our trader are 2k per week paid to the guild bank. You may be asking "how do you keep your Dues so low in comparison to other major trading guilds? WELL! All the proceeds from the raffles, Auction and dues go directly to securing a trader. Nothing else to it really!
So, Join us! make some gold and have some fun with our community whilst doing so!
Drop your gamertag below or request to join the facebook page shown in the spoiler just below here and COME MAKE SOME GOLD!
Edited by PapaSlatch on February 22, 2017 2:33AM
Morgan LeFey - V16 Sorc - AD
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds Great ;)
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • beer_ninja
    invite pls. GT: Beer Ninja 1
  • Grymshade
    Grymshade
    Soul Shriven
    Invite pls GT: Silas Malleus
  • ccavalero
    ccavalero
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, looking for a trading guild, can I join? GT CaioCavalero
  • YearOfTheR00STER
    YearOfTheR00STER
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for an active trading guild with a consistent guild trader GT: BackOnTheBlock
  • m_bachynskib16_ESO
    m_bachynskib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for an active trading with consistent trader, GT is Freedom ZERO1, was wondering can you pay guild dues at multiple intervals, example 4 weeks at once?
  • PapaSlatch
    PapaSlatch
    ✭✭
    Yes. That's absolutely an option. Also, if you wish, you can pay 1 lump sum for lifetime access. I forget what the exact amount is, but the GM is easy to contact if you have questions. I'll have someone send an invite.
    Morgan LeFey - V16 Sorc - AD
  • TaranisAries
    please invite gt HORNYTOADZ
  • MarcWasHere
    II Marckyy xx
  • ShadowThief3384

GT: Shadowthief3384. thanks!
  • darklordvyperx_ESO
    I'd like an invite. My gamertag is Darklordvyper
  • MiddayDiddler
    MiddayDiddler
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, would love an invite. GT is MiddayDiddler
  • melancholial
    melancholial
    Soul Shriven
    GT: melancholial
    Thanks in advance
  • brud1136
    brud1136
    Soul Shriven
    sittingmammal34
  • dasavedsinner_ESO
    Gt: Daedric Angel
    Daedric Angel - Xbox One - NA - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Introverted1
    Invites sent
  • kck_fireman
    Invite please! Thanks

KCK FIREMAN
  • Introverted1
    Invite sent. Welcome to all the new guildies
    Edited by Introverted1 on March 1, 2017 5:24AM
  • vitanz
    vitanz
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, is the guild still accepting new people? I would love to join. Gt: Vitanz
  • Introverted1
    Sent u an invite, welcome to the guild
  • KidFrotch
    KidFrotch
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please gt: mister frotch
  • Introverted1
    Invite sent, welcome
  • Archmage_Teferi
    GT: Eagerestwings52
  • Urrutia98
    Urrutia98
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join GT:Urrutia98
  • Introverted1
    Invites sent
  • festar
    festar
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me - GT : festar
  • MiteeAfrodite
    MiteeAfrodite
    ✭✭
    Hi I'm interested in joining. GT: MIteeAfrodite
  • PoisonedPastries
    Hi! Returning after a hiatus for work and health and would love to join! My fiancée and I are active traders.
    Thanks!

GT: LoudLemons and Swampwolf42
  • Amackinnon65
    Bloodpackrecuit if you still have room
  • g33n0
    g33n0
    Hello, my Gamertag is G33n0 and I am a CP163 Nightblade and would love an invite!