The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Repairing not works

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello. I would like to ask if there is a solution for not downloading the entire game again. Because i did changed the install directory and the launcher now shows patch Manifestation error 209 every time, and i cant repair because its gives the same error. If i delete the depot.version file then the game trying to download itself. if i deleting all three .version file then game says its not installed. Is there any solution? From .exe, the game starts.

I tried these:
- deleting depot.version file.
- deleting every version file.
- renaming the directory.
- editing the launcher.settings

nothing worked yet. i like to play eso, and play it every day. With my mb/s download speed i would not really want to spend so much time on downloading that 50gb ^^

Also if i start the game with only .exe its asking Access code every time

Edited by WeerW3ir on February 27, 2017 11:19PM
  • Atreyix
    Atreyix
    ✭✭✭
    Uninstall completely and redownload ESO. Something is messed up in your files.
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    Has the repair tool ever worked for any real problem?
    Or at least I have never ever had any success in "Repairing" an installation. The only thing that ever worked for me is to either wait for an update or delete and completely redownload the whole thing.
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.