The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ok it's been a week so here I go (EOS)

Durham
Durham
✭✭✭✭✭
This ultimate is crazy the most OP in the game...
PVP DEADWAIT
PVP The Unguildables
  • xboxNA corin6
    xboxNA corin6
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they simply removed the ability, would everybody start running meteor in cyrodil? Would people be complaining just as much if 3 meteors one shotted several people? Or 3 ground dots ticking on top of a flag with a negate on top? Yea I'm not convinced eots is the end of the world, because there are other viable options, and don't even start by saying eots is unblockable. Mist form, mobility, CC, defensive ultimates, hell even focus the eots user as a group from ranged; they have to make themselves vulnerable by jumping in the center of the fight. I've died many times mid eots because it leaves you vulnerable.
    I'm a magsorc
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are Stam user, just slot Quick Cloak, and forget about the rest....

If not, just get out of the way. It's not that difficult.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick cloak I forgot that's a Stam ability everyone has access to it....
    Ahh just get out the way.... I forgot it does not move....
    Oh I also forgot meteor is larger and follows you :)
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just run. Wait for it to be over then go back in.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Bakven
    Bakven
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly the only issue I have with it is when ran in zerg balls where everyone stuns and cc's you so you can't move out of the way. It's more of a problem with how the game is played rather than a particular skill
    EP NA Haderus
    Iscangar- Mageblade (retired pvp; pve only now)
    Emlyn Medresi - Magicka DK

Soon to come
    Vash'rassa- Stamblade
    -Tiffany - Stam DK
    Trokaar - Mageblade (vamp/Iscangar 2.0)
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakven wrote: »
    Honestly the only issue I have with it is when ran in zerg balls where everyone stuns and cc's you so you can't move out of the way. It's more of a problem with how the game is played rather than a particular skill

Stuns and CC are way, way too easy to abuse. Shutting down control of players characters is the worst mechanic I have ever seen in any game, ever.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    When Im on my stamplar I hit them with a javelin. I actually search out these guys and knock them on their ass if Im zerg surfing.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they simply removed the ability, would everybody start running meteor in cyrodil? Would people be complaining just as much if 3 meteors one shotted several people? Or 3 ground dots ticking on top of a flag with a negate on top? Yea I'm not convinced eots is the end of the world, because there are other viable options, and don't even start by saying eots is unblockable. Mist form, mobility, CC, defensive ultimates, hell even focus the eots user as a group from ranged; they have to make themselves vulnerable by jumping in the center of the fight. I've died many times mid eots because it leaves you vulnerable.

Meteor has counter play with block. Eots out performs meteor in every way possible... Ctfo
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    Quick cloak I forgot that's a Stam ability everyone has access to it....
    Ahh just get out the way.... I forgot it does not move....
    Oh I also forgot meteor is larger and follows you :)

No one is complaining about the stationary version.