The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

We need to build a wall

Tosfoy
Tosfoy
✭✭
New DLC: Build a wall
Big RPG Fan, Love mmorpg's as well
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In b4 lock
    Options
  • KingDasDing
    KingDasDing
    ✭✭
    Lol
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I REALLY wanted to make a snide politics joke... but I will just join Enslaved in saying IBTL.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And let those inferior Argonians pay for it.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as its around Alessia/Sej bridge
    Options
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To keep out the argonians? I agree.
    Options
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really? Just a wall?

Uncle Pelinal "Hulk Hogan" Whitestrake, AKA the Hulkster, has a better idea, brother! We do not need a simple wall, brother. Oh, brother... BROTHER! We need a big wall, a Great Wall, brother. The Great Wall of Nirn, brother! And we'll make the Altmer build said wall, brother. Oh, brother.
    Preach it brother! PREACH!

Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? Just a wall?

Uncle Pelinal "Hulk Hogan" Whitestrake, AKA the Hulkster, has a better idea, brother! We do not need a simple wall, brother. Oh, brother... BROTHER! We need a big wall, a Great Wall, brother. The Great Wall of Nirn, brother! And we'll make the Altmer build said wall, brother. Oh, brother.

I was enjoying this reading in Hulks voice brother until you said Altmer need to build the wall, you just made an enemy
    Options
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, we need to have the ghostfence built in Morrowind
    Options
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_mushroom__sun__and_city_wall_by_kohlheppj13-d8sd4t0.png

I Personally think I am great, and I think you are all great, and that's awesome, because you guys know I am great and we will build this amazing wall, and it will be greater than great.
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

Options
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    As this thread alludes to real life politics and is not spurring the most constructive of conversations we will be closing it.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.