The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Make Skyrim great again!

ssh1594
ssh1594
Soul Shriven
Wow. Thank you. That's a lot of people, Riften, that's a lot of people.
Thank you very much, Riften. I am so glad to be back in Skyrim

Yes, yes, Let's talking about Argonian and Khajiit immgration. When they sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems.

They're bringing skooma, They're bringing crimes. They’re rapists, thieves, smugglers and pirates. They are not our friend, believe me. they’re killing us economically.

But we... thank you, we always give way to the Argonian and Khajjit scumbag. We always sent our best warriors for this Animal-being criminal. And now, it's time to end.

Let's build a great wall along the southern border. And Argonian and Khajjit will pay for the wall.

Make Skyrim great again! Make Nord great again!
Thank you, Ysgramor bless you, Ysgramor bless you, Thank you
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarvynus Vedralu looks up at the podium and rolls his eyes before leaning in and whispering into his sister Terynus' ear

"These Nord rallies get more ridiculous each time I attend one, still its wise to keep an eye on emerging politics. I just don't understand this desire to keep the Argonian's and Khajiit out, surely it's better to let them in for cheaper labour? I can't imagine these Nords like cleaning up after themselves."
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I entirely agree ! Keep all other races out of skyrim, build a wall around it, and never let any nord out, ever.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BREAKING NEWS !

Summerset Isle leaves the Aldmeri Dominion !!

The people of Alinor massively plebiscite for an exit of the Dominion, after two years of heavy debate about khajiito-bosmeri encroachment and unreliable imperialist schemes.

Queen Ayrenn has already reassured the investors, this will not prejudice the intergity of the Dominion !
    The Thalmor orders the remaining countries - citizens of Auridon, Valenwood and Reaper's March - not to despair.
    "Everybody is still looking towards the glorious conquest of Cyrodiil !"
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;