The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I bough ESO+ and it took my money but didnt give me the time

vince131nub18_ESO
after entering in my information and after i clicked accept it got an error, tried it again and it gave me a declined message. check my account and you *** take my money but dont give me the subscriptions... now i have to wait days to get this *** straitened out... what a *** joke
There is no safty to be found in a sword. a sword brings death. it does not give life. it is a responsibility... a burden... this is no gift. it is a curse. i hope one day... you will forgive me.
  • vince131nub18_ESO
    oh and might i also add on how unhelpful your support page is. just redirecting me to the forums to place a "ticket" when there should be something like that build into your support page you incompetent baboons
    There is no safty to be found in a sword. a sword brings death. it does not give life. it is a responsibility... a burden... this is no gift. it is a curse. i hope one day... you will forgive me.
  • vince131nub18_ESO
    oh and when i click on "contact customer support" i get redirected to a page where im supposed to log in but when i put in my log in information it just sits there on the page and doesnt even attempt to load anything. what kind of garbage websites are you running around here?
  • vince131nub18_ESO
    omg i hate you guys so much right now.
  • vince131nub18_ESO
    chances are im going to HAVE to contact my bank and dispute the charges because of your half assed website development.
    Edited by vince131nub18_ESO on February 26, 2017 10:14AM
  • Lotheimas
    Lotheimas
    ✭✭
    you seem like an angry kid, slow down, *** like this happens, and gets resolved
    44k dps = WB spam
  • vince131nub18_ESO
    well i would at least like an update from a support member. its my money and i have a right to be upset. its easy to say from a stand point such as yourself who probably has no real responsibilities.
  • vince131nub18_ESO
    its been 3 days and ive got 0 contact despite my efforts of contacting them i even opened a ticket in game and waited 6 hours. nothing
    Edited by vince131nub18_ESO on February 28, 2017 10:32AM
  • vince131nub18_ESO
    guess i should have check my mail. i got an email 3 mins before i posed that.
    im going to need a Podiatrists and an orthodontist
  • vince131nub18_ESO
    welp ive got the same 3 emails

Greetings again,
    We are currently experiencing very high ticket volume and we apologize for your long wait. We value your patronage and are doing our best to respond to each customer’s issue.
    If you still need help from an agent, please reply to this email so that we may continue to assist you.
    We apologize for the wait and thank you for your continued patience.
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

each time i respond. still not resolved
  • AgentRed
    AgentRed
    welp ive got the same 3 emails

Greetings again,
    We are currently experiencing very high ticket volume and we apologize for your long wait. We value your patronage and are doing our best to respond to each customer’s issue.
    If you still need help from an agent, please reply to this email so that we may continue to assist you.
    We apologize for the wait and thank you for your continued patience.
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

each time i respond. still not resolved

If they don't respond in a month I would say charge everything you spent with them back but they might ban your account.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    You cant refund ESO so you will have to wait it out
  • vince131nub18_ESO
    took them 6 days but they reversed the payment.