The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Theorycrafting for Light or Heavy armor Magicka Templar - Homestead Update (Non Heal-Bot)

NoFlash
NoFlash
✭✭✭
Hello guys, I'm currently running dw and destro for pvp. 5 rattle, 2 torugs, 3 willpower,2 grothdarr until i can get skoria, and a random destro. Doing pretty well with this set up, just wondering if soulshine might be decent to try out. Does soulshine work with dark flare too right? Maybe I can build like those annoying bow sniper builds with invis speed pots lol

Any magplars have a decent setup they'd like to share? I havent tried a light armor build yet but I think I will soon.
Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why dw destro? I don't see the point going 2x offensive.

I'd 100% go s&b back bar for heals no matter if you go light or heavy.

In light you'll do a bit more dmg but you'll be very squishy. A mag dk will hurt a lot as you'll have to be a vamp.

I'd 100% go heavy.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey dude, soulshine is a better set to run IMO. Ive heard others like rattle, so i recently looked went and farmed the first boss of vet VOM for the named jewels. The names of the jewels are "Gem of Curses" for the rings (you CAN wear two of them) and "Forbidden Jewels". The reason this is REALLY IMPORTANT is that these jewels drop in arcane where the regular rattlecage jewels that drop off of the last boss drop in healthy. Also this boss drops gloves and belt. Its far easier to buy two sharpened swords of soulshine. So wear soulshine boots/ chest/ legs, and rattlecage jewels/ belt/ gloves. This is just the easiest set up to get into.

As far as monster helm, you might think about malubeth for this week due to champ point removal, bloodspawn, skoria, grothdar.

Grothdar is really good for zerg blob raiding, while skoria outputs much better single target.

Yes dark flare is buffed by soulshine. The only crap thing about this set up is a much lower than normal magic pool. By like 2k for me (in which case grothdar is looking to be a better option due to mag 1 piece) Good luck!
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    X5 soulshine x5 Lich x2 skoria and x2 willpower (proc'ing lich from back bar)
  • Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    X5 soulshine x5 Lich x2 skoria and x2 willpower (proc'ing lich from back bar)

This right here, tho if solo I'd run troll king because Templar lacks a vigor, after you burst heal full and go offensive your health can drop down to halfway very fast only to have to burst heal up again stopping ur momentum and draining ur resources. Damn troll king works great in group play also.
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    For 5x light armor: 2x pirate skeleton, 5x reactive (2x body, 1x jewelry plus weapons), 5x any light DMG set, 2x stam reg set backbar and Shadow mundus. Thank me later, op DMG, op defense, op sustain.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »
    For 5x light armor: 2x pirate skeleton, 5x reactive (2x body, 1x jewelry plus weapons), 5x any light DMG set, 2x stam reg set backbar and Shadow mundus. Thank me later, op DMG, op defense, op sustain.

meh
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 transmutation jewllery and sword and board back bar.
    5 krags/soulshine.
    2 skoria/troll king
    2 torugs swords/lightning staff.
    this is my set up