Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How Broken is ESO?

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
So, let me first say I think that fundamentally, ESO is a great game...as noted by the amount of hours I have played it, and by the fact I have not switched games recently. The devs have also picked up their game in terms of content with housing and Morrowind. PVP and PVE updates for all, plus new class. In addition, they seem to be listening more to their audience than ever, as evidenced by the players Zenimax brought to their studio for early Morrowind testing.

That said, this game is permanently broken in some fashion or another, and getting worse as time goes on. Factoring in the PVP and PVE lag, the DCs, the freezes, the gliches, and the bugs everywhere you turn, can anyone think of a game more consistently broken and frustrating? I am not the biggest gamer, so I may not have the experience others have. But after more than a year and half of this, and now 3 days in a row of not being able to log in at night, the question comes to mind.

Thoughts? Any game more permanently broken than ESO? What is the breaking point for you?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why post this in the PTS forum?
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why post this in the PTS forum?

Accident. I reposted in the live one, and don't know how to delete this one. lol