Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How strongly do you align yourself to to a given Alliance?

• AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passionately Loyal to one Alliance to the point you refuse to play in any other.
    my only desire is that the alliance could have been moonshadow.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passionately Loyal to one Alliance to the point you refuse to play in any other.
    I would never play any other than Ebonheart pact!!
  • Delta1038
    Delta1038
    ✭✭✭
    Strong loyalty to one Alliance but play other alliances too.
    I am strongly devoted to the Daggerfall Covenant because I feel like they represent the best chance for the future but I am not blind to its flaws and will travel to other regions and help out people in need regardless of alliance affiliation.
    Xbox One NA
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be completely loyal to DC, but I've had to make an AD stamblade out of necessity since I can't buy the any race, any alliance thing for a DC bosmer stamblade
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's just say if I was driving home and I saw a car with an EP decal on it.....I would follow them home and come back later that night and throw a brick through their windshield.
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    Mercenary / Indifferent, play all alliances without a strong preference but help wherever you currently play.
    It seems wierd how Daggerfall seems so plesant when played from the inside yet seem the most agressive and heartless and unscrupulous when seen from the outside in other alliance stories. I spend most off my time playing Daggerfall characters. I like the NPCs even if I think King Emeric is kind of a jerk. I wonder if I would have felt differently if my first / main character was AD.
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my characters are siblings of the same family, they all grew up in the Alik'r, so it made sense for me to be Covenant aligned. I tried playing other characters, and even making other family members in other alliances, but it just didn't sit well with me. Just didn't feel right.

I must admit it feels a little odd from an RP perspective - and otherwise I guess - when in other areas, with Cadwells Silver/Gold and now One Tamriel, to be fighting against the Daggerfall Covenant. Though I tend to justify it by suggesting that they've violated the 'rules of war' or some such and King Emeric want's then 'brought to justice'. Or that they're infact not DC but another alliance masquerading as DC for whatever nefarious end, e.g. Dominion mages creating the illusion that they're Covenant Daggers and causing strife in Ebonheart Pact in places.

It's not perfect (and certainly doesn't have to be), but it's something.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • CrowInTheWood
    My main character, Lonan, is strongly in league with the DC, not out of loyalty, rather out of mutual benefit.
    He is a Breton, but he grew up throughout Tamriel. He's seen what each side has to offer, and he's decided that the Daggerfall Covenant offers the most.
    He's power hungry and vengeful. Working with the Covenant is a way to power. He's using it as a ladder.
    Beyond that, he has old enemies who align themselves with the other alliances. Working through the Covenant and striking blows at the rival alliances is an extra benefit.
    The politics of the alliances aren't really his interest either. He thinks rather highly of Queen Ayrenn, but that doesn't devalue his opinion of King Emeric. Both have interesting things to say, but both serve the same purpose. The politics of the world, and the Kings and Queens who make them, are simply another stepping stool to gain influence and power.
    Edited by CrowInTheWood on January 1, 2017 2:15AM
    Lonan of Dubh, Breton Hedge-Sorcerer-
    "Monsters all, aren't we? The only difference being some of us are proud of our claws."
    "Love only has one other name- Betrayal."
    "Power. The prize that takes everything. Such a price we pay..."
  • JkahrrRadnar
    JkahrrRadnar
    ✭✭✭
    As a player and on my main char I'm loyal to the Pact. :P
    I also have chars in AD (still need one in DC) and play them as loyal to the Queen (obviously, Ayrenn is awesome), but if something happens in Cyrodiil I'll relog and support EP every time (even if it's a lost cause, lbr).
  • mvffins
    mvffins
    ✭✭✭
    Pacifist / Anarchist - Other cases, don't want to help anyone or actively try to sabotage a host alliance.
    I'd say Anarchist because I'm not necessarily loyal to the Pact or Covenant, I just hate the Dominion with a passion and want to see their destruction. I would say I like DC slightly more than EP though.
    Edited by mvffins on January 2, 2017 11:04PM
  • Izera
    Izera
    ✭✭
    A LOYAL DC!!!! FOR THE COVENANT!!!!!

I have 1 Ep and 1 Ad when I first started playing eso and before I gave my loyalty to DC but made a main character that was under DC. Then a found a guild I really liked that was DC then another DC guild. Sooooo a DC warrior I became lol

I'm not going to get rid of my other alliance characters because I put time into them and making my ep my crafter plus I would pvp with friends that are not DC as long as it's not in my home campaign. I'm a chill DC woman so I will game up with any alliance but never go against my love for DC and my guilds ;)

Total Characters: 5 DC |1 EP | 1 AD

maxresdefault.jpg

• XrosHeart
    XrosHeart
    Hell yeah Ebonheart Pact!
    oh hi there im
    still a piece of GARBAGE
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercenary / Indifferent, play all alliances without a strong preference but help wherever you currently play.
    Since I'm an Orc, I take a more soldier-of-fortune approach. Each faction has a dislike for Orcs anyway so my morals and ethics are flexible.

That being said, I find the EP more interesting storywise, but like DC's visuals more.
    Edited by Cadbury on January 26, 2017 9:02PM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Anibunny
    Anibunny
    Soul Shriven
    I am still fairly new to the game and currently only have one character. I have every intention of building other characters to explore DC and EP.

My character, Sylara, is very dedicated to the Aldmeri Dominion. She would definitely give her life for the Queen!
    Sylara Wolfwood - Dominion Hero - AD Bosmer Nightblade DPS
    Wilhelm the Unbreakable - Pact Mercenary - EP Nord Dragonknight Tank
    Nepheru Ashamairan - Displaced Ashlander - AD Dunmer Warden Healer
  • StormTigrex
    StormTigrex
    Soul Shriven
    Swaggerfall Brovenant is for me.
    I intend to live forever... or die trying.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my characters are dominiom. But it's mostly because of the khajiit, I'd be in any alliance they got put with.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Having toons in each alliance is nice because when I want I can play from a different point of view, and with some in game friends that primarily are something other than my main. That said, I prefer to play on my main due greatly to that is the one that is the most "accomplished" if you will. What is interesting though is if you think "your zone" is toxic and silly at times, changing it up to one of the others you see it's the same there too just the names are different.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC and my boy Emeric 4 Life
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    I am loyal to the Covenant in war, though I assist all alliances in their territories.
  • SatanicSister
    SatanicSister
    ✭✭✭
    I love EP, I sometimes play DC and I truly dislike AD.
    "If we are going to play the waiting game, the guy who has been around for 10000 years is going to win."
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tough sometimes u have to work with other alliance
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am King Emeric's daughter, Aemilia. I believe every keep and outpost should be controlled by DC. If you think different you are the enemy.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have been Daggerfall Covenant since early release. I have NEVER even considered playing an opposite faction. EP and AD are detestable to me. I slay them on sight.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Magic_Longsword
    #strip4Emeric

DC, if only because of King Emeric's voice actor - Bill Nighy. Well, that was what made me roll DC first. After that, I stuck to the faction mostly out of PVP concerns - it's the underdog on most campaigns, and as such, it's easier to find fights there.
  • komodozermike
    komodozermike
    ✭✭
    Strongly loyal. Almost irrationally so.

I refuse to play anything other than an Imperial Nightblade aligned with DC. I've only played 1 character.

Anything else just feels plain WRONG.
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD Eagle tattooed on my arm. Guess that's where my loyalty is.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still only have EP characters.

It makes farming IC and motifs much harder. :disappointed:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Illadraen
    Illadraen
    If I ever do RP, pve/pvp I'm always hardcore loyal to the faction I belong in, and I avoid metagamers if I find out heh. That's the simplest response I can give.
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    My main is a mercenary. He helps whoever has the cash but is mostly loyal to his alliance. He puts the covenant before any others. But my alt thief doesn't care. He's similar to Jakarn as far as he helps his alliance but Lao helps others but uses it to his advntage to scope out houses and other places he can rob.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the Pact!

I have eight characters in the Pact. My Covenant character is a spy.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.