The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support is horrible (again)

Niaver
Niaver
✭✭✭✭
So I wanted to buy Morrowind Upgrade and wasn't sure if I can do it from retailers.
So I asked my question to the support:
Hi, i have a question.
Is it possible to pre-order Morrowind Upgrade (for PC, not Steam) from any retailer? Or will it be possible to pre-order it later, or to buy it from retailers after release?

For example, the website **** sells Morrowind Upgrade and their customer support told me, that they "have direct contact with the game publisher - Bethesda Softworks" and that they will provide me with the game when it releases (but not now since the keys for Morrowind Upgrade don't exist).

Can you confirm that you work with this site or any other websites where I can pre-order (or buy later) Morrowind Upgrade?

Thanks in advance!

Then they asked me two times (one time each day) if the problem hadn't been resolved on its own, so they don't need to help me.

On the third day I finally got an answer and... yeah. They told me about TES 3 Morrowind and TES 1-2. Great stuff.
Hey there,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online support team. My name is Montray. I am so sorry to hear about your troubles.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game-of-the-Year edition (which includes its two expansions) can still be purchased from major retailers such as Steam, Amazon, and Gamestop. Bethesda has also released TES I: Arena and TES II: Daggerfall for free on their website! These are the original games, so interested players will need to install additional emulator software in order to run them.
Arena
Daggerfall

PC players also have the option of purchasing The Elder Scrolls Anthology, which includes all five main series games plus add-ons in a premium collectible box set.

Warm Regards,
Montray, Battle Mage and Servant of Tamriel
The Elder Scrolls Online Team

"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji, 1E947

Thanks Montray, Battle Mage and Servant of Tamriel. You helped me a lot.
PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • Archivez
    Archivez
    Niaver wrote: »
    So I wanted to buy Morrowind Upgrade and wasn't sure if I can do it from retailers.
    So I asked my question to the support:
    Hi, i have a question.
    Is it possible to pre-order Morrowind Upgrade (for PC, not Steam) from any retailer? Or will it be possible to pre-order it later, or to buy it from retailers after release?

For example, the website **** sells Morrowind Upgrade and their customer support told me, that they "have direct contact with the game publisher - Bethesda Softworks" and that they will provide me with the game when it releases (but not now since the keys for Morrowind Upgrade don't exist).

Can you confirm that you work with this site or any other websites where I can pre-order (or buy later) Morrowind Upgrade?

Thanks in advance!

Then they asked me two times (one time each day) if the problem hadn't been resolved on its own, so they don't need to help me.

On the third day I finally got an answer and... yeah. They told me about TES 3 Morrowind and TES 1-2. Great stuff.
    Hey there,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online support team. My name is Montray. I am so sorry to hear about your troubles.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game-of-the-Year edition (which includes its two expansions) can still be purchased from major retailers such as Steam, Amazon, and Gamestop. Bethesda has also released TES I: Arena and TES II: Daggerfall for free on their website! These are the original games, so interested players will need to install additional emulator software in order to run them.
    Arena
    Daggerfall

PC players also have the option of purchasing The Elder Scrolls Anthology, which includes all five main series games plus add-ons in a premium collectible box set.

Warm Regards,
    Montray, Battle Mage and Servant of Tamriel
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji, 1E947

Thanks Montray, Battle Mage and Servant of Tamriel. You helped me a lot.

I had the same problem...

Automated message, 3 days later Automated message and then a response which was useless because everything they told me to do I had told them I have already done that and then what do you know.... Automated message.... Resolved about 2 weeks later

• Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    Archivez wrote: »

I had the same problem...

Automated message, 3 days later Automated message and then a response which was useless because everything they told me to do I had told them I have already done that and then what do you know.... Automated message.... Resolved about 2 weeks later

I've experienced this kind of "support" before, but it was about technical problems.
    How was i surprised that they even can't help you to buy their product.

Why would anyone even pay these people money?
    That makes whole ZOS company look so bad.
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow