Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Way to see which furniture recipes Learned

Sapeterson16ub17_ESO
Sapeterson16ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I would love it if in the achievements that you could see all the recipes you currently know and do not know and to be able to preview them there. Especially with furniture crafting
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on March 10, 2022 1:45PM
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you go to any crafting table of which you have furniture known, you can preview them by pressing R3 on console (Idk PC)
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you go to any crafting table of which you have furniture known, you can preview them by pressing R3 on console (Idk PC)

If you are on PC, the addon 'Fixed & Improved Craftstore' is excellent and has this functionality.

Edited by Synfaer on February 27, 2017 4:07AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "system" right now seems to be to run around town to every single one of five crafting stations plus a cooking fire ... six different stops ... so we can see all the furnishing plans we know.

It particularly stinks because sometimes the plans aren't quite logical. For example, I know how to make two orc tables, but one is made at the woodworking station, and one is made at the enchanting station for some inexplicable reason. I can't even view the two tables at the same crafting station to compare them.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be available for cooking recipes as well--and it would be nice to be able to link your recipe list in chat so that folks could see if you had anything of interest.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I would like to breath life into this issue again. The learned craftibles for furniture is impossible to find from the lore book sections. I bring this up do to I'm working the best I can to get writs, which for me is not easy, and I have not kept personal track of these items I purchased, now that Im about to get another one, I'm confused which ones I got so I don't buy it twice and waste my writs:

bls8qv8zh7w5.jpg

One whould think, because we have to use hard and or near impossible to get writs in this quantity ZOS would have made a better lore lybrary from the journal section to track these. From Faustina I'm not sure now what "Folio" to get without wasting my hard earned writs, because the folios do not even indicate wheither or not I already learned them or not like normal recipes.

q9en1uvd2sb7.jpg

Is there a way from in-game I can view these furniture craft recipe / praxis / sketches I already learned or do I have to install some kind of updated add on?
    Edited by chaz on March 10, 2022 5:59AM
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've closed this thread as it was last commented on in 2017. As the game has undergone many changes over the years and some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.