Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Expired email on the account.

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey.

I am asking this for my friend. She has an email on ESO account, that no longer exists and since all support requests seem to go to email, what can she do to change that email?

Note, that when she tries to log on to account management, it asks for a one time code that goes in to the email that no longer exists so she cant use that option and she also has forgotten her secret questions so..

What to do to get to account management and change the email?
>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could really use som,e help here.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »
    Could really use som,e help here.

Her best bet is to ask support. They should be able to work with her to change the email on the account as long as they can get her verified, and she should be able to reply to her ticket using the support site (I never use the email reply, for reasons). Alternatively, I had this happen once with an Apple ID I think and I was able to remake the email with the same name, and it worked, so that might be an option also. Hope this helps.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, she was able to get5 response from support site but the first answer only included couple of links that require logging in >.<

Good help when the problem is, that you cant log in..