The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Morrowind Collectors Edition Incentive to purchase

Zardayne
Zardayne
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm just throwing this out there as a player that is beyond excited for the new Warden class. As a player who plays druid themed character in just about any game I've played in the past this is drawing me back to ESO full force (once it's released). I'm saying this without any knowledge of just how much testing has been done so far on the class...wouldn't it be a great bonus to purchasing the collectors edition of Morrowind if you could start your warden a month early (or 2 weeks, etc.)? I know I'll probably receive a bunch of flak for making this post but for someone who after 2-1/2 years of full time playing never really found a class that was what I was looking, I just had to make a suggestion lol.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll have the entire PTS cycle to have fun previewing the class before a vast majority of the playerbase.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't happen, but I would love this.

I'm another one who often plays a ranger/druid/nature cleric type class in many games and pretty much as soon as the Warden was announced I decided I'm going to re-make my 2nd templar as a warden. I'd never played her as I expected to precisely because being a templar never quite meshed with the character and she was always too similar to my other templar (even though one is a DD and one is a healer).

Having decided that and gotten myself excited about the idea it was really frustrating to know I'd have to wait months to actually play her.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »
    You'll have the entire PTS cycle to have fun previewing the class before a vast majority of the playerbase.

Have they confirmed Morrowind will be on the PTS? Last I saw some people were saying it would be and others were saying it might not be made available for public testing since it's different to other kinds of content that have been released.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Have they confirmed Morrowind will be on the PTS? Last I saw some people were saying it would be and others were saying it might not be made available for public testing since it's different to other kinds of content that have been released.

I might actually be mistaken. It would be quite foolish on their part to release it based on internal testing only.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope it comes to the test server as I'll definitely be trying it all out. I'm at the point now where I don't really want to invest much time into my other characters due to excitement for the warden lol
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm like 95% positive they said it would be on the last ESO live
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

That's what I was thinking too but wasn't about to go digging through all that footage for one line of dialogue to confirm my statement. I'm not excited enough for either the Warden or Morrowind yet to care, really.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just ate my own words twice in one go.

Skip to 11:23 @Danikat @MissBizz @Zardayne
    Edited by Alpheu5 on February 24, 2017 7:58PM
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Early Access is a common enough thing in most MMOs but I guess ZoS has other ideas.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Oh cool. :)

I'll have to look out for it then. I'm dying to try out the warden.

• KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodrac wrote: »
    Early Access is a common enough thing in most MMOs but I guess ZoS has other ideas.
    Since ESO had early start back in 2014 clearly ZOS fully understand the concept.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Kodrac wrote: »
    Since ESO had early start back in 2014 clearly ZOS fully understand the concept.

And I was a part of it. But this time around... meh whatever.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Early access for a games release is fairly common but I'm not aware of many games offering early access for expansions.

Unless you count only letting people who bought it test it, but I don't tend to think of testing as the same as early access. Testing is about finding bugs and balance issues, whereas early access is just about getting a head start on playing normally.