Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

I want to be bit by a Dunmer.

Jemcrystal
Jemcrystal
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been hanging out at the vampire alter for a while now and just seeing the most... interesting... people come and go. I have never played as a vamp in TESO before. I kind of want the turning to be a memorable. Nothing kinky, but I don't really want to be turned by some dead ugly orc in last stages of zombie gross skin or some bearded old dude that looks like he belongs as an icon on a KFC box. Is it to much to ask for someone sexy to bite me? Or at least someone of my own race. Or a wood elf. I like wood elves.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what server/platform? I have a dunmer vamp that has a bite available
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Dunmer that loves biting people but she's not a vamp.
    /shrug

ckT9g1F.jpg

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jemcrystal wrote: »
    I've been hanging out at the vampire alter for a while now and just seeing the most... interesting... people come and go. I have never played as a vamp in TESO before. I kind of want the turning to be a memorable. Nothing kinky, but I don't really want to be turned by some dead ugly orc in last stages of zombie gross skin or some bearded old dude that looks like he belongs as an icon on a KFC box. Is it to much to ask for someone sexy to bite me? Or at least someone of my own race. Or a wood elf. I like wood elves.

Wood elves won't stop biting.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are hungry.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, the were-dunmer, the most noble of the lycanthropes.
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

They are hungry.

I can see the review now for various inns in Greenshade.

*Clears throat* AHEM.

"I wish we hadn’t gone. The meal was ruined by Bosmer everywhere and we were sitting inside. We even moved tables (nearer the back wall) but we were either followed by them or they were at that table too. We woke up the following morning covered in bites."
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on a more serious note, I have a Bosmer vamp that will have a bite available this weekend @Jemcrystal PCNA
    Edited by Sigtric on January 17, 2017 3:33PM

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I forgot to clarify. I am a male Dunmer btw. Looking for a VAMPIRE bosmer/dunmer to bite me on the PC. I don't care what gender you are. I just don't want to be bitten by some gawd awful ugly orc or a servant lizard. Oh, and my name is Tolszon and I'm wearing a red dress. Also, does it have to happen next to the alter or is that just some meeting ground thingy?

Oh, yes, North America server. :D
    Edited by Jemcrystal on January 17, 2017 3:39PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I forgot to clarify. I am a male Dunmer btw. Looking for a VAMPIRE bosmer/dunmer to bite me on the PC. I don't care what gender you are. I just don't want to be bitten by some gawd awful ugly orc or a servant lizard. Oh, and my name is Tolszon and I'm wearing a red dress. Also, does it have to happen next to the alter or is that just some meeting ground thingy?

It has to happen next to the alter, if you get the bite from a player.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which alter do you want me to be at and at what time?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure exactly when my timer is up and can't check right now. Shoot me a friend req in game, or a mail to remind me and I'll look tonight

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telling you all I was male frightened you away. Maybe I should have lied and said I look like a black Dolly Parton.
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the AD alter work for me even tho I am EP?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should yeah

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • starzsuicide
    I have a bosmer vamp, she doesn't just stop at the bite. Mmmmm knee caps.
    -StarzSuicide
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my bites. Now I have three vampires that are always looking to bite someone. It is still hard to get anyone to come to the AD alter sadly. I want to bite people in front of their own alter so they are not subject to confusion about the quest afterwards. You can be bitten at any alter but you must progress the quest at your own alter.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That thread title should be a Katy Perry song.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one only bites lovely khajiit ladies
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm too shy to ask for a bite.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    I'm too shy to ask for a bite.

Best bet for those who don't feel like spamming a chat or guild (and putting on troll armor cause there is always someone in chat that has to be a smartazz and tell you to go bite yourself or somesuch) is to just stand at your alliance alter around the high server pop times. Dude, I left my second vamp (when he was mortal) standing there for just a minute went out to use the john and came back he was turned. I was like, "Nooo! I didn't get to see!" Then I remembered I have Shadowplay(Share) Nvidia gforce and I was like sweating thinking maybe I hadn't turned Insta Replay on but yeah I did. Some day I am going to make a composite of all my screen records at vamp alter. Someday ... I have to much things to do!

My vamp bites are used up for a week but sometimes I post on reddit. Unlike everyone else who posts there I actually refresh my thread all day to see if anyone responds. But I got a while before my vamps can bite again.

I make a lot of Q&A in this thread even tho OP has abandon it. This is another problem. There is no one organized place for sups to hang. We're all over and kinda lost inside the game itself.

Edited by Jemcrystal on February 20, 2017 3:27PM