Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tired of Getting Kicked from Dungeons? Wanna be a Master of your Class? Check us out

AtraisMachina
AtraisMachina
✭✭✭
We have created a special kind of guild here. Its essentially a relaxed training Guild for players to advance from any stage of ability all the way up to being proficient at any end-game content. We like to keep a relaxed, and small atmosphere to allow players to have easy access to communications and advice. However we make it a priority to be actively online and always progressing your character (trust me this DOES NOT mean you have to rush or grind ANYTHING) to insure that we are meeting our goals as a guild. Also we REQUIRE that you be open minded about your play(aka no anti-meta snobs)and are willing to listen to other people so that you can progress properly. We have a ranking system that insures that players are rewarded for their efforts and are recognized for their experience and expertise. This is how it works in descending order:

Apprentice: You start at this rank as you are required to be able to complete a quest.(which everyone has done if they have left the wailing prison and made it to Tamriel)

Adept: You Gain this rank by proving that you are proficient in Adept lvl content A.K.A. You are a beneficial asset in a Normal Dungeon or any equivalent content.

Expert: You Gain this Rank by proving that you are proficient in Expert lvl content A.K.A. You are a beneficial asset in a Veteran Dungeon or any equivalent content.

Master: You Gain this Rank by proving that you are proficient in Master lvl content A.K.A. You are a beneficial asset in a Veteran Trial or any equivalent content.

The most important thing about the ranking system is that we "strive" to keep a 5 to 1 ratio for each rank up to allow for easy guild control and for ease of access to communications. (Example: 1 Master for every 5 Experts and so on) Also as you rank up you gain the responsibility of helping and advising the players who rank below you. This allows players to have easy access to advice and help from more advanced players so that they may progress without hiccups hookups or developing bad habits.

We are growing at a slow and steady pace, but we are still in need of people to fill ranks. Currently were are looking for:

Masters
Experts
Adepts
Apprentices

If you fit anywhere in this system and you are interested in a relaxed guild to advance your play and/or to help other players do the same as well, leave your GT below to help bump the thread and I will send you an inv! We look forward to meeting new people and to helping ESO's Quality End-Game Community Grow.

P.S. Im really in need of someone who is as proficient at PvP as I am at PvE. I am also in need of more Master LvL players who are willing to give advice and help out other players.
Edited by AtraisMachina on April 27, 2017 11:28PM
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Going well peoples still looking for dedicated newbies and knowledgeable officers.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    YO Come check it out!
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Hi, your guild seems quite interesting and I am willing to give it a shot, I am CP 347 Imperial dragon knight for dominion. I have done a lot of endgame quests and dungeons and also have done a lot in pvp. If there are spots I would like to help. I run a guild as well the Red Phoenix Order that I have many newer as well as experienced players. My GT: Merrick42.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Invs out
  • GravlordServant12
    Is your guild planning on running trials?If so, shoot me a invite.

GT: NamelessJokerr
  • xPRIMALx
    xPRIMALx
    Which faction do you primarily align with. I'm interested in joining, but all my characters are EP. shoot me an invite il PRIMAL li. 438 cp, master blacksmith, clothier, woodworking.
    Edited by xPRIMALx on February 15, 2017 10:06PM
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Is your guild planning on running trials?If so, shoot me a invite.

GT: NamelessJokerr

The main purpose of the guild is to do our part to facilitate a quality end-game community. that means that generally we are not looking for players who are already proficient in it unless their primary reason for entering the guild is to help fulfill the guilds primary purpose. that being said if we do end up training enough people to be proficient at master lvl content, we will hold vet trial runs. but that will be a ways off.
    xPRIMALx wrote: »
    Which faction do you primarily align with. I'm interested in joining, but all my characters are EP. shoot me an invite il PRIMAL li. 438 cp, master blacksmith, clothier, woodworking.

I recruit most of our apprentice and adept lvl players from AD however it is definitely not considered our "primary" alliance. We still haven't managed to recruit any master lvl pvpers anyways so it hasn't mattered much. But we definitely have a good mix of fruits in the basket.

• xPRIMALx
    xPRIMALx
    I play allot of pvp, but by no means would consider myself a master. I am willing to share my experience with any new players. Would like to work with experienced players on end game pve content ie vet dungeons/trials etc.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    xPRIMALx wrote: »
    I play allot of pvp, but by no means would consider myself a master. I am willing to share my experience with any new players. Would like to work with experienced players on end game pve content ie vet dungeons/trials etc.
    ok well ill shoot an inv out to yea

• BRCOURTN
    BRCOURTN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey man, this sounds like fun. I'm really looking for a group to do some dungeons/trials with. GT: CHONCH BAGG
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    BRCOURTN wrote: »
    Hey man, this sounds like fun. I'm really looking for a group to do some dungeons/trials with. GT: CHONCH BAGG

Whats your experience lvl in eso?
  • yawnosaurus
    yawnosaurus
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining. I'm AD, Dark Elf Sorcerer. Just started playing like 5 days ago and want to learn as much as possible.

My GT is yawnosaurus
  • BRCOURTN
    BRCOURTN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cp 460 and I'm not sure about my builds... I don't think I'd be ready for vet trials, but I should be good for everything else. I have a few builds for different purposes.
  • TheGreatTr33
    My GT is tree cG
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    BRCOURTN wrote: »
    cp 460 and I'm not sure about my builds... I don't think I'd be ready for vet trials, but I should be good for everything else. I have a few builds for different purposes.
    I would be interested in joining. I'm AD, Dark Elf Sorcerer. Just started playing like 5 days ago and want to learn as much as possible.

My GT is yawnosaurus
    Ill get the invs out tonight peeps.
  • Nivz33
    Nivz33
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I am pretty new to ESO and still trying to learn everything I can about the game. I really like the way your guild is organized and was hoping I could get an invite. My GT is Nivz3. Thank you!
  • wesparker25
    wesparker25
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join! Very active level 43 nightblade wood elf. GT is wesparker25
  • TaranisAries
    please invite gt hornytoadz
  • melancholial
    melancholial
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join
    GT: melancholial
    Thanks in advance
  • Sm0k3s1l3nt
    I'd like to give it a shot GT Sm0k3xS1l3NT newer to mmo for elder been playing the elder scrolls games other than this for 10+ years
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to give it a shot GT Sm0k3xS1l3NT newer to mmo for elder been playing the elder scrolls games other than this for 10+ years
    Cant find your account
  • Sm0k3s1l3nt
    Sm0k3xS1L3NT sorry if caps matter
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    no worries ill try again
    Sm0k3xS1L3NT sorry if caps matter

• xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    Can you add me GT: xmrcxmaverickx
  • drenleber
    drenleber
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: drenleber
  • Dackbase
    Dackbase
    Hey man, I think I would be a great fit! I know alot about pvp and looking to learn more about pve GT: xpimpslapperx
  • khyskilgo
    khyskilgo
    Soul Shriven
    Have been playing on xbox for a while now and would like to do more dungeon content and move into trials. V 165 dk
    Gamertag kilgo
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Sendin some invs soon
  • veekain
    veekain
    Soul Shriven
    veealmighty.