Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU PC] [EP PvP] The Wabbajack Guild Recruiting

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to give @STonez, @Ultim8gamerz, @Taqua, @demenalghul, @Uzdo, @Wheete and @Cressida a warm welcome to our guild.

I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know I still get a notification every time this thread is posted in because I am the thread owner. :tongue:

Good to see you're all going strong still.

For anyone looking at this guild it's good people and a great man running the show now.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    You know I still get a notification every time this thread is posted in because I am the thread owner. :tongue:

Good to see you're all going strong still.

For anyone looking at this guild it's good people and a great man running the show now.

Prepare for another one... and thanks for the kind words!!

I want to welcome @Evrieleth , @Elderscroll1, @arpiperse, @loliver, @DantoLee and @demenalghul to the fold! Hope you enjoy your stay and help us to crush the smurfs and barbecue the bananas!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bring-me-a-smurf.jpg?w=300&h=294

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for accepting me! My first PvP runs with you (as a guest) were great - I look forward to many more times :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you only play Trueflame, or do you also group on Azura?
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »
    Do you only play Trueflame, or do you also group on Azura?

Just on TF I'm afraid.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment for The Wabbajack is still open.

A few facts about us:
    • We were formed a few days after release.
    • We fight for the Ebonheart Pact in the Trueflame [EU] campaign.
    • We have about 70 active members at present and are constantly growing.
    • We aim to help members become the best they can at PvP.
    • We use Teamspeak, which is a requisite.
    • We provide consumables to all members.
    • We like to have a lot of fun while we smash smurfs and bash bananas.

If you want to experience how we roll, join a War1 raid on Trueflame and meet some heroes of the Pact.

/RAWR!!!
    Edited by Nermy on August 18, 2016 9:00AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment for The Wabbajack (EP PvP) is open again!

A few facts about us:
    • We were formed a few days after release.
    • We fight for the Ebonheart Pact in the Trueflame [EU] campaign.
    • We aim to help members become the best they can at PvP.
    • We use Teamspeak, which is a requisite.
    • We like to have a lot of fun while we smash smurfs and bash bananas :)

If interested - reply to this thread or /w @Nermy or me, @mippp
    Edited by MipMip on January 2, 2017 6:13PM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Happy new year to everyone!

I hope this year will bring balance and improvements in PvP (PTS patch notes today, cross fingers).

The Wabbajack is doing a new start in 2017, we have a core PvP group of great people and we are looking for fresh blood to join our ranks!
  • lappas
    lappas
    ✭✭✭
    580~ cp pvp player looking to join. I have 4 characters all red and geared for pvp
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lappas wrote: »
    580~ cp pvp player looking to join. I have 4 characters all red and geared for pvp

Cool, someone will give you a shout asap. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to @lappas... Hope you enjoy your time with us!!

I have a few more welcomes to dish out and will do that asap.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have recently moved our forums so until we update the OP please visit thewabbajack.com if you are interested in joining.

See you in Cyrodiil!!

Edited by Nermy on January 10, 2017 12:23PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• DrWill
    DrWill
    I would like to join if possible :#
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrWill wrote: »
    I would like to join if possible :#

Sure, head over to thewabbajack.com and apply. There's a short recruitment process where we have you come raid with us but that is so you see how we roll and we see how you fight. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• AddiZ
    AddiZ
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by AddiZ on January 11, 2017 1:21PM
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Wabbajack (EP PvP guild) is still recruiting :)

More about us: http://thewabbajack.enjin.com/
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting this back to the top for these guys and gals.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Putting this back to the top for these guys and gals.

Thanks Tarvy!! :D
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wabbajack are still recruiting.

We have organised raids every night and have loads of fun squashing bananas...

stock-photo-5801989-squashed-ripe-banana.jpg
    ...and eating smurfs!

Smurf-Cookies-999.jpg

We are the twisted, tenacious and terrible TOMATOES!!!
    Tomatoes_AngryM.jpg

Edited by Nermy on February 4, 2017 9:19AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We currently looking for stamina users to help support our nightly raids. And healers, we always need dedicated healers!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i-want-you-pqndm0.jpg
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wabbajack guild recruitment is still open!
    • We need more soldiers especially stam-based support and healers! MOAR HEALERS!!
    • We have nightly organised raids and our members are very experienced with PvP builds and skills.
    • We have crafters who are always ready to help with crafting sets to wear or research.
    • We have a guild bank stocked with food, pots and more.
    • We also have a recently purchased Guildhall.
    • We have fun raiding and, as I might have mentioned in an earlier post, love nothing more than a banana-split or (my personal favourite!) a smurf-surprise-sandwich!

smurf+sos.JPG
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Purrmaid
    Purrmaid
    ✭✭
    Greetings (and happy valentines day).

Me and my husband are interested in joining. We're quite new to cyrodiil but we both agree that's what our endgame is all about. My question however, is if it's acceptable being on teamspeak but not with a microphone? We currently only have one headset and settled on putting any teamspeak/discord/etc on the speakers and just both sitting there lurking around.

He's currently a sorc healer.
    and I'm a sorc magicka dps

@TheFroglet
    @Watersnail
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purrmaid wrote: »
    Greetings (and happy valentines day).

Me and my husband are interested in joining. We're quite new to cyrodiil but we both agree that's what our endgame is all about. My question however, is if it's acceptable being on teamspeak but not with a microphone? We currently only have one headset and settled on putting any teamspeak/discord/etc on the speakers and just both sitting there lurking around.

He's currently a sorc healer.
    and I'm a sorc magicka dps

@TheFroglet
    @Watersnail

Hi, thanks for your interest. Listening is perfectly acceptable though you may find you'll want a mike to give information and generally join in the chat. Don't worry about being fairly new to Cyro, we all were at one point and we will certainly help you gear and train up.

Please head over to our forums and fill in an app, we'll get you into a raid with us and take it from there. :)

Edited by Nermy on February 15, 2017 2:58PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• AddiZ
    AddiZ
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by AddiZ on February 16, 2017 11:32AM
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Bump!

We are still recruiting www.thewabbajack.com
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabbajack has had to close recruitment while we sort out our recent new recruits. We will re-open it in a few weeks.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to wish The Wabbajack Guild a happy 3rd birthday!!

IMG_0337.JPG

This is for all our current and past members, it's been a rough and rocky road sometimes but we have hung in there and are getting stronger and stronger!
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!