The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 108??? Please help...

leth888
leth888
Soul Shriven
I would appreciate if the technical support team gives me a feedback, since I cant login to open a ticket. I am having the same problem on the last 2 days that people are describing in other threads... random disconnects and Error 108 or just "an error has occurred" message when trying to log back in.

But today it got worst. I managed to login just now after 15 minutes of Error 108 messages, but as soon as I logged in the world froze and i was back to login screen again. Now I can`t even login anymore... just error 108 all the time. I have been trying for 30 minutes with no success.

Since I am an ESO Plus member and I am literally losing money everyday I can't play I would like to kindly ask you to give me some feedback about this issue and to let me know if there is a time frame for it to be fixed...

Thanks.
  • Rolnhelm
    Rolnhelm
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, just got this message. Also been routinely getting Error 200 and Error 304 for... basically since Homestead. Coincidence? Maybe, but sure doesn't feel like it. ESO+ Member too, so my money is going down the toilet as I waste time with these connectivity issues.