Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poison is a bit op?

CovertDistress4
CovertDistress4
✭✭✭
While in cyradill, saw my character sheet with a poison effect lasting 49710 day 6 hours 1 min and 50, 49, 48...ect... if I could figure out how to post a pic I would... anyone else see this before?
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    yeah is a visual bug,dont worry
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP? Your *** right it is 60% increase cost is broken as hell
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is single target with a cool down of 10 seconds... it is more of an annoyance than OP.

I have found it works best against tanky individuals.
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poison is getting nerfed in the update. No longer stack with multiple poisons. Instead it just refreshes current one.
    Edited by Paneross on January 31, 2017 3:55PM
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was going to be about widowmaker / dual wield being broken :(

Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • JohnDoggett
    JohnDoggett
    ✭✭
    Hey I got this character sheet bug last night after I accepted a duel in Craglorn and I lost the duel to a level 100 something who thinks they are amazing. I assume this poisoned bug is giving them huge advantage?
    I then saw them take out another 523 and a 404.
    49710 poisoned days and counting. I will be about 140 years old when it finishes!
  • xboxNA corin6
    xboxNA corin6
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I got this character sheet bug last night after I accepted a duel in Craglorn and I lost the duel to a level 100 something who thinks they are amazing. I assume this poisoned bug is giving them huge advantage?
    49710 poisoned days and counting. I will be about 140 years old when it finishes!
    HiV infused daggers. Working as intended. You're really screwed for life. Got dang nightblades...
    I'm a magsorc
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HiV infused daggers. Working as intended. You're really screwed for life. Got dang nightblades...

Daggers of Magic Johnson?
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    OP things like poison are bound to get nerfed.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »
    OP things like poison are bound to get nerfed.

Nah it's too strong in a Xv1 scenerio.

Whats worse that 6 people spamming gap closers with proc sets? They all have cost poisons.

It'll stay, all to 'lower the top and bring up the bottom'

Instead of just adding tutorials with a bit of basic information to bring up the bottom.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...