Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

mournoth keep, what does your look like?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I had purchased this house earlier today and am having a blast customizing it to my liking. I am wondering what you all have some with your keeps so far?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently at work, so I can't post any pics of my updated Chateau :(

I planted a lot of giant mushrooms, moving plants and weird trees in my garden, as well as floating boulders and dreamshards :p I wanted to go for Wonderland look :D

The inside is almost finished, just need the finishing touches to the kitchen area

I also tried to levitate chairs (upside down) but it turns out you can't sit in them anymore :(
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't bought mine yet. Just hit 48k saved up. Only 277,000 to go!

But I'd love to see what everyone else has done with it. I want to keep the garden looking fairly natural. I'm planning to start with the Trees of Tamriel pack and then add to it. But I might add some unusual features like some of the replica Dream Shards (glowy blue crystal) and other odd achievement furnishings.

Inside I'm planning to arrange like a regular house. The room to the right as you go in will be a workshop for my crafter, the room to the right will be a kitchen/living room and the upstairs will be a bedroom. But the furnishings are going to be a real mix of styles because I'm planning to use whatever I find or can craft.

I love the idea of my characters bringing stuff home from their travels to decorate with, and it looks like the nearest I can come to that is finding patterns for my crafter to build, so I'll settle for that.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I haven't bought mine yet. Just hit 48k saved up. Only 277,000 to go!

But I'd love to see what everyone else has done with it. I want to keep the garden looking fairly natural. I'm planning to start with the Trees of Tamriel pack and then add to it. But I might add some unusual features like some of the replica Dream Shards (glowy blue crystal) and other odd achievement furnishings.

Inside I'm planning to arrange like a regular house. The room to the right as you go in will be a workshop for my crafter, the room to the right will be a kitchen/living room and the upstairs will be a bedroom. But the furnishings are going to be a real mix of styles because I'm planning to use whatever I find or can craft.

I love the idea of my characters bringing stuff home from their travels to decorate with, and it looks like the nearest I can come to that is finding patterns for my crafter to build, so I'll settle for that.

Don't worry, gold gets much easier once you get past the first 100k. It took me two years from launch to get there, and in the following month, my gold skyrocketed to nearly 600k. After that, it is just a steady increase, provided you have a good guild trader.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    im still saving for it. However I've already mapped out roughly what I'd do with the house. I really like the outside space of the house the inside not so much as the layout bothers me e.g. The stairs placement and also the fireplace placement.

ATM I'm most likely going to partition a lot of the interior up with planks and then using curtains to serve as doors.

For the outside area I'm most likely going to heavily vegetate the landscape.

tbh I find the housing preview ATM to be pretty weak. For say I'd like to check how high I can build I cannot do that or say if I wanted to see how close to the actual building that I can build I can't do that either. I find the current system with the invisible walls to be stiff as hell and I think it really dampens my artistic freedom.

In terms of my money situation right now I'm sitting at about 80k I have this psychological thing where if a large amount of gold is in my bag I'd just spent it and so I find myself to be stucked at a certain amount for awhile. Of late however I've banked all the 80k in my bank and carrying with me only 1k and I'm pushing about 100k ATM. I find I make about just a little over 10k per day. Im saying I'm pushing 100k namely because of a few items I have on the store right now in which I'm sure would be sold by the time Im home.
    Edited by JWKe on February 15, 2017 7:52PM
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is still a work in progress but here is what i have done so far :)

32106988283_eb261b4ea2_h.jpg

32798087061_ad912f6a72_h.jpg

32881435596_02db0d5610_h.jpg

32881425576_73c04c5476_h.jpg

32078711564_b5ccd6943f_z.jpg

32541470350_f203b2cf8b_z.jpg

32541478170_e31c038578_z.jpg

I bought the formal garden pack, the fire logs and the fruit box. Everything else is crafted, looted or bought with gold. I have a lot of furnishing plans but I am holding out for styles that I want.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mine is a storage locker for now while I focus on my little Rift house. But I do have some plans for it based on my tinkering on PTS. I got the Wood Elf divider pattern I wanted, so that's a start.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    Mine is still a work in progress but here is what i have done so far :)

32106988283_eb261b4ea2_h.jpg

32798087061_ad912f6a72_h.jpg

32881435596_02db0d5610_h.jpg

32881425576_73c04c5476_h.jpg

32078711564_b5ccd6943f_z.jpg

32541470350_f203b2cf8b_z.jpg

32541478170_e31c038578_z.jpg

I bought the formal garden pack, the fire logs and the fruit box. Everything else is crafted, looted or bought with gold. I have a lot of furnishing plans but I am holding out for styles that I want.

Charge your weapon! :)
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :/
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love what you guys have done!

This is my Mournoth, aka Gortwog Estate. I got most of the garden done, thought I will keep adding stuff to it for sure. Need crafting stations etc

32923630405_fc64376774_o.png
    32883256576_7d96010693_o.png

I only have the bedroom furnished, but that's because it's taking forever getting the furnitures crafted, and only the best Orc furnishing is good enought for my pompous Gortwog.

32883255786_f286ce96cb_o.png
    32883254986_50b361e04f_o.png
    *Special Snowflake*

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is my Mournoth, aka Gortwog Estate. I got most of the garden done, thought I will keep adding stuff to it for sure. Need crafting stations etc

I only have the bedroom furnished, but that's because it's taking forever getting the furnitures crafted, and only the best Orc furnishing is good enought for my pompous Gortwog.

Love how you managed to light up the gray stone with green :D
    Tryxus wrote: »

Where'd you get those floating lights?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

Love how you managed to light up the gray stone with green :D

Where'd you get those floating lights?

Wayrest Achievement Vendor, Replica Dreamshard
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love how you managed to light up the gray stone with green

Thanks! The crown store garden pack is really excellent, I think I bought 4 of them just for that one garden.

Anyone else have screenshots to share?

Edited by MarkusLiberty on February 16, 2017 11:35AM
    *Special Snowflake*

• merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've made a fern garden by the door.
    Edited by merevie on April 14, 2018 2:10AM
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grr software nvm lol
    Edited by merevie on April 14, 2018 2:50AM
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Currently at work, so I can't post any pics of my updated Chateau :(

I planted a lot of giant mushrooms, moving plants and weird trees in my garden, as well as floating boulders and dreamshards :p I wanted to go for Wonderland look :D

The inside is almost finished, just need the finishing touches to the kitchen area

I also tried to levitate chairs (upside down) but it turns out you can't sit in them anymore :(

The things you can do with the Chateau fountain UXbSQUu.jpg
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I so far have only some pictures of mine, because I never cared to take some xD Two should be on my twitter account from that homestead competition

Edit: found some of the outside on my steam account as well, need to take more soon.
    Some pictures of my pentagram in the garden and a portion of the front yard from the parcour system cycling it
    Or not, how the hell am I supposed to insert pictures here? I can attach a file or image, but it won't load into the comment

496BB37A406821788323E6CA1CFB6A13BF512654
    9317A594AFFDBC63F35ADBD6A86A5A633E6AE41A
    3481DFA8EB8D430B4F086D302E425DF37B9B45F2
    C62F795EBA0DDBDD15988A676F75EAF5AFCFD135
    Edited by ValkyriesWolf on April 14, 2018 9:47AM
    Metal forever \m/
  • cheops
    cheops
    ✭✭✭
    mournoth keep has a tower but I cant find a way up to it :(
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is currently my main house definitely the best house for the price I love Mournoth Keep
    Edited by RebornV3x on August 27, 2018 1:05PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    cheops wrote: »
    mournoth keep has a tower but I cant find a way up to it :(

Well, I just took a look at mine to refresh my memory just in case I was wrong, but if you mean the slender structure on the left with a peaked roof and open top I think that is a chimney. There's smoke coming out of mine (you have to look closely).

I built a rude tower in that stone block area where the steps go up on the left.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't done much with mine yet, as I'm still deciding whether to use exclusively Orcish, or a mix. I have hung Orcish chandeliers throughout the lower floor, and put a fire in the fireplace. There's a table and a chair and two benches in front of it, and a bar with a keg at the other end where there is no fireplace. Upstairs just has a spare bed until I get the plan for a decent Orc one.

Outside, on the raised area to the left, I have the Orcish Canopy (the symmetrical one) over the three equipment crafting stations, with a brazier just beyond the smithing station, so it's not under the canopy and risking setting it on fire. I hung a common lantern under the canopy to add a bit more light, although the brazier provides quite a bit.

The place needs wardrobes, bookshelves (and all the general clutter, ) but the plans haven't dropped for me yet, and my main crafter has been busy doing Sleek Creek first.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget that the outer fortifications need some cool animated sieges, these however need a ton of playing hours in pvp area. Currently I'm working on my first siege oils to be placed over the main gate :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Don't forget that the outer fortifications need some cool animated sieges, these however need a ton of playing hours in pvp area. Currently I'm working on my first siege oils to be placed over the main gate :).

They do look super badass.

tTKmvYF.jpg
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA