Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Medieval - [PC/NA/All Alliances/Any Level/Mature/Social/Family Oriented]

• Mistio
    Mistio
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there! I've just sent a application for this nice guild. Hope to get some feedback from u!
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Mistio wrote: »
    Hello there! I've just sent a application for this nice guild. Hope to get some feedback from u!

It seems we got you all set up now and into the guild in-game! Hope you have a terrific time here! :D
    Realm Leader Of Guild Medieval

(DC) Sorena Shadowbane - Imperial Nightblade (Dps)
    (DC) Valdarik Oath-Giver - Nord Templar (Tank)
    (DC) Jazz-Claws - Khajiit Warden (Healer)
    (AD) Maximus Frostbringer - Breton Sorcerer (Dps)
    (AD) Ariawyn Shadowheart - Wood Elf Nightblade (Healer)
    (AD) Shelga of Reman's Bluff - Orc Dragonknight (Tank)
    (EP) Turien T'rizon - Dark Elf Dragonknight (Dps)
    (EP) Sees-Only-Light - Argonian Templar (Healer)
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Hope you all are having a fantastic Thursday. We are still thriving for new members and we wish you could be apart of this amazing guild.

We are planning on getting our own guild island when Homestead gets released and we want you to be there for it when it opens. Come on down and sign up for membership today at https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/

See you in Tamriel! :)

• noodlebeans
    noodlebeans
    ✭✭
    Had a wonderful time running around Craglorn with guildies this morning! Hope you're all having fun running the Trial as I type this. :)

We are currently recruiting new members, so if you're interested in joining the fun, click the link above and fill out an application! Hope to meet you soon. :D
    Family friendly, laid back, multi-game, social guild (PC NA). Check us out! GuildMedieval.com
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone

Well the Homestead in on us and we at Guild Medieval are busy decorating our new Guild Home in Daggerfall Overlook.

We are also running weekend Trials runs on Sat and Sun for the month of Feb, and a Death Darts challenge, and a Fashion show in March. Not to mention our Guild Medieval ESO Mega Raffle.
    As mentioned above, we had a great time running around Craglorn killing World Bosses, Mines, and Anomalies. and any Focus Points we came across.

We are planning many more events throughout the year as we prepare for the Morrowind Chapter of ESO.

We are currently recruiting new members, so if you're interested in joining the fun, click the link https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/ and fill out an application! Hope to meet you soon.
    Member of the ESO Realm
    Castellan of Guild Medieval

(@BMCXP)
    Nevaehtwo, & Nerata Oaken-Shield, Professions Master, Explorer
  • noodlebeans
    noodlebeans
    ✭✭
    Wow, Nev, lots of great stuff in the works! Looking forward to it!

If you're new to dungeons or trials, don't worry! We love to introduce new players to all aspects of the game. We've got lots of knowledgeable and patient guild members willing--nay, eager to take you into your first dungeon or trial. I hope you'll join us!

Fill out an application here: https://www.guildmedieval.com/
    Family friendly, laid back, multi-game, social guild (PC NA). Check us out! GuildMedieval.com
  • TrekFrost
    TrekFrost
    Hello,
    I am interested in joining. Casual PVE solo storyline mostly, with a growing interest in the MMO aspect.

I'm enjoying the game as an ElderScrolls experience, but as I was jogging back to town from a few mission loop, I noticed a group of players on their way to do something cool, and I thought that looked like fun.

I'm pretty good in an ESO fight for my level,,, I don't have proof of that, just experience with the ES battle mechanics since ES2. Through multiple engines, they have delivered a consistent feel.

I'll contribute enough for people to recognize my name on the forums.

Currently the only crafting I do is enchanting, but i'll bring whatever I scavenge to you and buy a lot of what you create.

Be Great
    -C
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hello TrekFrost,

I'm glad you are interested in joining Guild Medieval,
    You must proceed to https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/ and fill out the application form.
    A representative will then get in touch with you.

Hope to see you in Tamriel soon.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • esomonk_ESO
    esomonk_ESO
    ✭✭
    What a great guild. I joined GM around December of 2016 and haven't regretted that decision one bit. There are so many kind, generous, and patient people to chat and group with. The forums are active and GM is represented in several multiplayer games (if you like to play more than one game at a time, then this would work perfectly for you).

I can log on always comfortable in the knowledge that drama will be at a minimum. GM runs a tight ship and is family friendly. We have members who joined because of their parents, partners, friends, you name it. If you play and have kids, you can rest assured that they won't see or hear anything inappropriate.

I encourage you to check out our website and forums. Read through our mission statement. See for yourself how GM is a good fit for you.
  • esomonk_ESO
    esomonk_ESO
    ✭✭
    For years now I've been a bit of a loner in MMOs. That's not completely true now, as Guild Medieval has been pretty darn enjoyable. I have almost as much fun on the forums as I do in ESO. Being able to run Trials, dungeons, fight World Bosses, and put on fun events is a staple of GM.

So come on over. Check us out. The worst that could happen is that you make new friends. ;)
  • esomonk_ESO
    esomonk_ESO
    ✭✭
    A cool detail about Guild Medieval is that we have players from all over the world in our guild. No matter what time of day, you're likely to see several members logged in and having a good time. We keep track of all our play times as well, making it easy to schedule dungeon runs and the like.

With Guild Medieval, you're never on your own.
  • esomonk_ESO
    esomonk_ESO
    ✭✭
    Just in the past two weeks we've welcomed five new faces to ESO and Guild Medieval. They're included in a dozen new members in GM's other game guilds. No matter what your game, you're a member of GM first and foremost. If you join and in a year feel like you want to dive into D3, NWN, WoW, etc., you can without leaving behind your Guild Medieval family.

Now doesn't that sound like the guild for you?
  • centenova
    centenova
    Soul Shriven
    Hi GM! I'm a returning player. Actually it's been a couple of years lol. But I'm looking to get back into the game and I'm looking for a fun bunch to quest with and just have a good time. I'm re-downloading ESO right now, but I wanted to let you know that I'm interested in joining.
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Centinova

I'm glad you are interested in joining Guild Medieval,
    You must proceed to https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/ and fill out the application form.
    A representative will then get in touch with you.

Hope to see you in Tamriel soon.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • jalex776
    jalex776
    Can I get a guild invite?

Thanks.
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Follow My Last Post. :)
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    As the free week closes, we hope you all had a fun and exciting time exploring Tamriel, if you are wanting to expand your adventurers with guild members, you should come on down and join Guild Medieval, we do many activities such as dungeons, trials, and even homemade events.

If you are interested enough to join, please read everything in post #1 so that nothing is missed and if we meet your satification feel free to apply on our website for membership. :)

See you in Tamriel!

Regards,
    Soren

• ozhawk4ub17_ESO
    ozhawk4ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I dropped by and submitted an application. My contact is @ozhawk4.
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    I dropped by and submitted an application. My contact is @ozhawk4.

Hello Ozhawk4,

I have checked your application briefly and we will get back to you shortly, in the meantime browse around our ESO Section of our forums and read any important threads and keep an eye out for a private messasge about your status in the guild. :)

See you soon!

Regards,
    Soren

• bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    I see you made it in ok Ozhawk4, Welcome to Guild Medieval.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    FYI - This is the best guild ever! Social and casual and super helpful Guildies. Sign up now!
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Morrowind is just ahead, and a lot of Students will be graduating soon. So if you are still looking for a Family Friendly, No nonsense type of Guild to be a part of, Head over to https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/ and make your application.
    A Member of the Guild will be in touch with you soon after.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • BQWolf05
    BQWolf05
    Soul Shriven
    I wanted to just say that I am glad that I joined this Guild. This has been my first real experience with a guild and I have enjoyed it. It is a great group of people that support each other and I feel I am starting to make some great friends across this guild.
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hello fellow travelers.

Morrowind has finally launched, we are all ecstatically working on our new content\new build\new class, characters now.
    If you are like us you are in need of a good guild to call home. A place with friendly, mature, no drama type of members, that you can play and adventure with. We have many Guild and Realm events that you can participate in, from Raffles to Raids, Dailies to Delves, and many more, we will try to keep you occupied with something to do.

Come to https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/ and fill out the application for membership.
    A member of our staff will get back to you soon after.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Well Morrowind is well under way, and we at Guild Medieval are having fun Exploring and Questing.
    We have even run some World Boss runs, some group dungeon and Public dungeons, and attempted the New Trial as a Guild Event.
    We would love to have New people along with us. There are lots of event in the planning stage, and many that are spur of the moment runs.
    Not to mention the Guild Raffle is well under way, and prizes are building up.
    If you are interested in joining a Family oriented, Casual, no pressure type Guild.

Come to https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/ and fill out the application for membership.
    Don't forget to watch the Guild, sign-in, there may be a message for you.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • putienbeast
    putienbeast
    Soul Shriven
    invite me please ! @putienbeast
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    invite me please ! @putienbeast

Don't forget to watch the Guild, sign-in, there may be a message for you.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Come one come all, join our marry group of members, on one of the best adventures ever.
    1. Many group event going on every week:
    2. - Achievement nights,
    3. - World Boss Nights,
    4. - Guild Raids,
    5. - Dailies,
    6. - Undaunted,
    7. - and many more.
    We also have exclusive Clubs within the Guild.
    The Crafting Club, where members collect mats for there own use as well as the rest of the guild.
    The Professioners Club, a group of Master Crafters willing to craft everything the needs.

Interested.
    Don't forget to return to the Guild, and sign-in, there may be a message for you.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • Kraynic
    Kraynic
    ✭✭
    Oh, and there is a Discord server to be silly on while the ESO servers are having trouble. Just another benefit of the guild. ;)
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hey it's me again, if you are still looking for a great Guild to join, come and Make your application.
    We have a lot of events happening, at lease one every night of the week.
    From Achievement Night, to PVP Night,
    Hide "n" Seek,
    World Boss Hunting, and
    Trials every weekend.
    along with the normal dailies and random Dungeons.

Plus we have a Guild Raffle running. with great prizes and Gold.

Interested.
    Don't forget to return to the Guild, and sign-in, there may be a message for you.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)