The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild for 4

mike032003
mike032003
Soul Shriven
I am currently looking for a guild for me and 3 other friends to join in. We live in the EST time zone. Usually play times on week nights 6pm till 1am. And weekends at various times. I am level 35, 1 person is level 50, another 2 are around 43. If anyone has any guild we are able to join let me know, PS4 ingame name is the same or can respond here and I will get to you in game.
  • Vindictress
    Hello. Illicitus is a small newish guild looking for new members. We're PvE/PvP. We are Ebonheart for PvP. EST. Mostly active evenings during week and weekends. We do run dungeons. We will be starting events soon. We help with quests. If you wish to know more. My psn is Trisqit
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• mike032003
    mike032003
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome I will send you an ingame message as well as I will pass this on to my 3 friends, we all got the game in December.
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also looking for people to either join my guild or for an active pve guild to join. My psn is Chaos0720
  • Vindictress
    @Chaos0720 if your interested in joining up as well. Message me PSN Trisqit. I can answer any questions you may have.
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Check out the Knightmare Saints on the PS4 NA server. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers, and as such, are geared towards guys in the Family Life. Trying to balance Work, Wife, Kids, and Life can be a real struggle and we get it. Our community uses Discord to communicate within the Guild and the entire Patriarch Community and is a requirement. We are a very casual community and as such, have very few rules:

1) Be a Family Guy or At Least 18
    2) NO Swearing/*** in chats
    3) Use of the Discord app is required for communication
    4) Be Respectful
    5) Have Fun

If you're interested in joining up, you can PM me here or on PSN at Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA