The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Updated]RED PHOENIX ORDER looking for AD members to join in pvp campagin

mick_wildermanub17_ESO
Welcome, the Red Phoenix Order is a casual guild for grouping up for dungeons, trials, end game quests, and PVP. Also a place for trading, crafting and PVE or what ever you would like. All levels alliances are welcome, with 80+ members were are growing quick. If we get enough members I can assign those in different alliances to take charge in those areas. GT: Merrick42 hit me up if you have any questions and feel free to leave me your GT if you would like to join the guild. Happy to have you aboard the Order....[update: Looking for AD for pvp to join ranks]
Edited by mick_wildermanub17_ESO on March 15, 2017 11:49PM
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    UPDATE:Now we are at 30 members, would like more females to join for more diversity.
  • joshleach003
    joshleach003
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining your guild. I am new player. How do I join a guild?
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    I am interested in joining your guild. I am new player. How do I join a guild?

Thanks for interest in the guild, I will send an invite to you and you should receive a notification.
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    @joshleach003 please send me your Gamer tag and I can send you your guild invite.
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Update : We are over 30 members looking to increase so we can start trading. Looking to recruit more females so the ones we have are not so out numbered.
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Update: Still recruiting new members to open guild store. 30+members right now
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Update: We are still recruiting members, new guild event will be soon with prizes
  • Fidget
    Fidget
    @mick_wildermanub17_ESO Female :) & would appreciate an invite...sitting at '0' Guilds atm..& am at the point where I could use a few PvE/PvP buddies. GT: FIDJITS
    "If you got lock problems...I feel bad for you son...I got 99 picks, but I just need one."
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    @Fidget awesome I will send an invite to ya as soon as I log on
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Update: Wanting to recruit active members, for pvp and dungeon teams. If interested please contact me through here or xbox
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Update: Still looking to recruit more active members for dungeons, trials, pvp, and guild events. We are a casual guild and most of the time guild events are run on the weekend for players. We do give ways and raffles on occasion and need more active members to join in events so we are able to do more things. If interested contact me here or on xbox GT:Merrick42
  • Sesheta1
    Sesheta1
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I would be interested in joining your guild. I've been trying to do more dungeons, but nobody ever seems to want to do the related quests like I do. Hoping to find some like-minded players. GT: Sesheta1 (Also, I'm female :))
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    @Sesheta1 cool, I will send out invite as soon as I log in ☺
  • Pryxm
    Pryxm
    I am interested in joining, GT is MistressPJ
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    @Pryxm Awesome, invite will be sent out soon
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    We are still looking for more active members to join contact me here or on xbox GT:Merrick42
  • darinmcc78
    darinmcc78
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Darindevil

Thanks....
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    @darinmcc78 sorry for see this so late, invite will be sent soon
  • sciferlogical
    sciferlogical
    Soul Shriven
    Relatively new player returning after playing for four or five months from original launch date. So been out of it for awhile.
    Interested in joining if still recruiting. GT is Sicfer Logical
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    @Slifer logical sorry for the late reply but invite will be sent, welcome to the guild.
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Sciferlogical*
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Update: We have over 50 members now and still going, guild store is open for those who enjoy trading. More active members will have a chance to be at higher rank of they participate and join in on guild fun.
  • Sm0k3s1l3nt
    I would also like to join GT Sm0k3xS1l3Nt
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    @Sm0k3s1l3nt thank you for your interest, invite will be sent soon
  • Sm0k3s1l3nt
    Thanks! And that's an L in between the 1 and 3 just FYI
  • icurehangovers
    I am interested in joining this guild. Could I have an invite? GT: icurehangovers
  • Snow952
    Snow952
    Invite pls
    Zeref J
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Invites are sent
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Update: Looking to recruit more AD members who are interested in pvp.
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested bro GT xmrcxmaverickx